2

2 DAYS LATER

MISHARRON "Mymy" POV

"This bitch got me fucked up on soul

"This bitch got me fucked up on soul."I say swaying my hips side to side while typing away furiously on my phone .I just had finished my video shoot for my new single Miami and I've been sitting here waiting for Murda for over hour.After texting murda 1 last time i decided to call crystal and she picked up on the first ring.
"Hello?"she says into the phone."Crystal can you come get me from West 7th?" I say."Yea I'm on my way. " she says to me."alright thank you." I said."I then ended the call after we exchanged "i love yous"

*WHEN THEY ARRIVE *

"Thanks girl."I say to crystal giving her a big hug."you know I got you girl and call me if you need anything."she says .We then exchange bye's and I get out the car making my as I'm about to get out of the car I spot a red Altima in the driveway.

I tune my face up in curiosity."who the fuck she got in this damn house..." I murmured lowly.Deciding to just say fuck it and see I began to walk up the steps.As I get closer to the door I start to hear faint moans coming from the house.Unlocking the door slowly i step into the house and I saw a red silk dress on the floor with a white thong and red bottoms.Tiptoeing into the kitchen I grabbed a large butcher knife as I then make my way up the stairs the moans and grunts started to grow louder.Once I get to the door I did a quick prayer and then I cracked the door open a bit just to see murda fucking some Latina looking bitch giving her the ride of her life it seems .

I burst into the door on the verge of tears."What the fuck is going on Murda!"i semi yelled.She looked down at my hand seeing the butcher knife. "Mymy put the knife down."She says walking towards me.Putting the knife down I launch towards The Latina girl.

We started rocking each other shit.
She thought she was going to win because she grabbed my hair but I let her have my hair.
That's the worst mistake you can make cause everybody in Texas know I most definitely don't play when it comes to my hair. I began to beat my fist into her face. All ups until she let my hair go. I  grabbed her shirt and bra and began to beat her face viciously."Ow!Get her off of me!"the girl screamed to murda.

Feeling a large pair of arms pick me up I began to kick and scream already knowing it was murda bitch ass.The girl then hurriedly gets out of the house.

"Let me go!" I yell making her put her hand over my mouth and squeeze my waist. "Mymy I'm sorry."She says to me sticking her hands into my pants and squeezing my pussy softly."N-no the fuck your not."I stammer out to her lowly.

"What the fuck you say"she says  in my ear wrapping her tatted hand around my throat (idk if murda b got Hand tattoos or not so bare with me🌚)."nothing"I moaned softly feeling her cold breath by my neck.She takes her and out of my pants and grabs my chin forcing me to look up at her."You lying now?"she asks me and I nod my head no earning a sinister laugh from her.

She then picks me up and Carries me over to the bed.She waste's no time ripping me out of my pants and top and cuffs my hands and feet above my head to the headboard.I frown at the sight of her throwing my clothes across the room."Let me go."I say

She didn't like when I cussed , nor did she like being told what to do.

Without a warning she slams 12 inch shaft into me causing me to gasp.I gripped onto the sheets feeling her deep in my guts.

"FUCK!"i yelped as my eyes started to get watery due to her stretching my walls out.I still felt the pain with each stroke but it was more pleasing than it was in the beginning.

"O-OH M-MY G-GOD!"I moaned out as my eyes started to roll to the back of my head.

"You like that mama?"She asks me as she places kisses on my stomach,up my neck and down breasts earning some soft and loud whimpers and moans. "Words babygirl."She tells me continuously slamming in and out of me harshly speeding up her strokes more each time.

"F-FUCK MURD-". I try to say causing her to slow down and look at me

"That's not my name ma' "She says

"S-stop t-teasing".

She wraps one of her hands around my throat and uses the other to squeeze my right nipple hardly.

"That's not my fuckin name Misharron".she spoke to me sternly.She sped back up as she started to pound my shit in, making me become a moaning a mess.

"S-SHIT D-DADDYI-I'M S-SORRY!" I said as I  dug my nails into Murda's backside making her grunt at the stinging sensation.

She had a high pain tolerance , so she didn't mind bruises or scratches considering every time we did fuck she'd always end up with them.

"You so damn pretty misha,fuck." She said unhooking my legs from the hands cuffs above my head as she bent down to tongue kiss me.

" She said unhooking my legs from the hands cuffs above my head as she bent down to tongue kiss me

                   (I'm aware this is Von!)

Making me moan into the kiss and helplessly moved my hips in a circular motion making her grin against my lips.

She continued speeding up as she felt
me starting to cream out onto her dick with each thrust."B-BABY I H-HAVE T-TO C-CUM!" I whined out as I started to see small stars within my vision.

"I know mama,go ahead and cum for me beautiful". She said burying her head into my neck.Without a second thought I started to squirt onto the sheets and onto her cold stomach causing my clit to throb painfully and rapidly.

She then pulled herself out of me looking at my shaking legs and jerking body.

"w-where y-you g-going?"

"Relax baby I'm just going to get a towel to wipe you down.I'll be right back I promise mama."she tells me laughing and kissing my forehead before heading into our bathroom.

______________________________

IF MISHARRON DONT STAND UP 🤦🏾‍♂️YALL NIGGAS NEEDA STOP BEING GHOST READERS TOO 😐BTW IM BACK YAWLLL😍😏

YALL NIGGAS NEEDA STOP BEING GHOST READERS TOO 😐
BTW IM BACK YAWLLL😍😏