3

"Fuck is you talkin about my nigga!And you sitting up here ignoring me like im not shit to you bruh!" Asian yelled into her girlfriends face with dried up tears on her face.

"Like I'm so fucking done with you and all of this shit!" the smaller exclaimed backing up away from her putting her hands on her hips . Murda looked at her with an unreadable expression on her face before she burst out into laughter. "You and I both know you ain't leaving me so cut allat shit you talkin out"She said scrolling on her phone letting her New York accent slip .

Murda knew that her girlfriend was weak  and in love with her deeply the two had been together since middle school.She cheated plenty of times in high school on her girlfriend. Asian even knew that she wasn't leaving either because murda was all she knew.

HOURS LATER

ASIAN POV

"Hey y'all" I said reading the comments on my live

Crystalbaee:Hey boo

"Heyyy." I Said slightly laughing until I came across a comment that said "Hey Texas I miss you" from megantheestallion.

I started to blush slightly as I begin to play with my long nails smiling as my head hung lowly. Megan and I used to be close friends like kind of like best friend close but closer. We were friends with benefits that is until she moved away due to her mom getting really sick .

 We were friends with benefits that is until she moved away due to her mom getting really sick

"Girl no you don't" I Said rolling my eyes playfully and laughing reading the comments. "I know chy matter of fact let's do it next weekend I'll be free." I said eating some mochi

Asianbabesfp:😍😍

Blacchyna:Sis we need to make that song tg asap!!

Megantheestaillion: I doooo🙄😂 I miss us hanging out like old times.

"Nigga u think u slick talking bout some old times girl bye." I said laughing and giving her a toothy smile smile.
"But y'all I gots ta go it was nice talking to y'all "I said ending the live.

As I was bout to get up I heard my phone go off.It was a notification from instagram it was from Megan

It read : I'm bout to call you don't keep me waiting Texas.
                                     nigga uon pay my bill🙄.

M:😹 I'm bout to send u da address den.You all talk love.
Read
M: Kennwood Dr 302

I then exit from our messages and start to jump up and down like a little kid in the candy store.

I grab me a black crop top and a golden thong and make my way into the bathroom to take a quick shower.

After I got out the shower I began to do my skincare routine and afterwards I decided to take a quick picture for my ig story

asiandabrat  10 sec ago

CAPTIONED: "gotta rich side nigga, and a main nigga too gotta buy a new body if you callin me boo DOPE BOY GANG slurp me like soup🤪"

After i took the picture I captioned it and put on some loose army cargo pants.I didn't pull them all the way up because I wanted to showcase my thong a little bit.