The next summer~028

REMI'NIYA HILL
7:30PM

"Stop stop please"Crystal cried out as ddot stabbed her in her leg. She screamed out in pain. Notti quickly put her own sock in her mouth as Renae and were punching her and I was kicking.

But dd he stood there and watched while pulling his gun out. "No please dd I'm sorry"crystal cried.  "Sorry doesn't fixed the shit you did to my mom" dd said nonchalantly as he put a new clip in his gun and reloading it.

"My mom in a fucking coma because of your ass"Dd started to cry. "I'm really sorry"Crystal muffled as the sock was still in her mouth. "Notti the music"dd said. Notti pulled out a speaker and started playing some music, he turned the volume all the way up.

"Why did we need the music again"Yasmine said covering her ears. "So they won't hear the gunshot"Ddot yelled over the music. "Stop please"Crystal screamed. "No I don't wanna die"she muffled crying.

Dd took the safety off and aimed the gun at crystal's chest. "I thought we were going for the head"Renae raised her eyebrow. "Notti gonna do that"Dd said before pulling the trigger. The crying stopped and all you could hear now was the music playing.

"My turn"Notti said taking the gun out of dd's hand. I turned around facing the wall, I don't like a lot gory and seeing someone get shot in the head is a no no for me.

The gun went off. "Eww"Renae and Yasmine said looking at her body. "Ok stop the music before they come up here complaining"Ddot said. Notti went and turned the music off.

"What are we gonna do with her body"I asked still facing the wall. "Remi why you talking to the wall"Dd asked. "I don't wanna see all that damn gory shit"I said.

The boys laughed while the girls agreed with me. "I should've turned my head too"Yasmine said. "I'll drag her to her bathroom"Ddot said as he grabbed her bleeding ankles and started pulling her.

"I'll start cleaning the blood"Renae said.  "Now I need to clean the finger prints for real this time"Dd mumbled. After a few minutes we were done cleaning and we pulled our ski mask back on.

"You think they gonna catch us" I asked looking at dd. "Nah" dd said grabbing my hand.

We walked back to the car and drove to the house before going back to the hospital. "My room"I ran upstairs to my room realizing i don't have any clothes to change into.

I walked back out and went in dd's room. "You need clothes?" he asked . I nodded. "Do you have any brand new PSD's" I asked. He nodded and went to his closest pulling out a new pack of them.

"Thank you"I said. "Here" he said giving me a t shirt and some sweatpants. I walked out the room and into my room going into the connect bathroom.

I turned the shower knob and  waited till it got hot. I got in and sighed at the feeling of the hot water on my body. I started thinking about random things.

I wonder if there is a pink or blue gun... I want one.

What if I turn on the news and she be on there..

After washing myself I got out and dried off. I put the PSD's on and turned around in the mirror. Oouu shit these make my ass look fatter. I smiled then put the remaining of my clothes on. I looked under the cabinet to see if I left any lotion and luckily I did.

I walked out the bathroom and out my room going downstairs. I seen that renae and yasmine were gone and so was ddot. "Where they go"I frowned. "Home they'll be back"Notti said coming from the kitchen.

"Oh ok"I nodded. I decided to call my mom to check up on everything.

"Hey ma" I said going sit down on the couch.

"Hi baby where are you, is everything good"she asked.

"Yeah we just came to the house because dd and notti couldn't bare to see their mom like that"I lied, well it's technically not a full lie.

"Oh ok honey, I'm staying at the hospital tonight and your dad is coming in the morning, That means your staying.. Alone.. In a house.. Alone.. With boys." she finally finished.

"Uhn huh what's your point"I raised my eyebrows. 

"Don't try nothing with David, I know y'all are together but you're not ready for that type of stuff"My mom sighed.

"Mama I'm 17"I muttered.

"I know I just hate that you're growing up but if them type of actives do happen tonight make sure you use p-" I finished her sentence.

"Protection I know" I rolled my eyes.

"Okay love you"she said.

"I love you too" I hung up.

She's a little bit too late. "Who was that" Dd said coming to sit beside me. "My mom" I muttered. Dd's face changed as he heard the word mom. "Come here" I reached my arm out. He got closer to me and laid on me. I kissed his head and held him in a hug. So now we were cuddling.

ETHAN REYES9:20PM

ETHAN REYES
9:20PM

"Bro y'all ran all the hot water out I had to take a cold show" I paused after seeing that they were sleeping. "Aww so disgusting" I smiled. I pulled my phone out and texted Yas.

Yas💍❤️

You otw?

Yeah I'm almost there mh

Aii safety ma

*Yas💍❤️ liked a message *

---------------------------------------------------

After waiting a couple minutes I heard knocks at the door. I got up and went to open it. "Hey bubs" she smiled. "Hey ma" I hugged her.

" where Remi and DD" she asked. I took her hand and showed her to the living room pointing to remi and dd sleep on the couch.

"Aw" she cheered silently. "But hey you okay" she turned towards me. I stared at her before nodding my head no. "Come on let's go cuddle in your room" she grabbed my hand.

I swear ima marry this girl one day.

DID NOT PROOFREAD

SHE DEAD Y'ALL 🤭

GO CHECK OUT MY SEQUEL FOR MY OTHER BOOK IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY.