The next summer~030

REMI'NIYA HILL
12:02PM

"There were 6 suspects caught on the camera with ski masks on, it seemed to be 3 girls and 3 girls, they are still on the run so stay on look out" The news reporter said.

"Dd isn't crystal your ex" Melz asked. Dd nodded as he stared off in space. My hand started shaking and I couldn't control it. Dd noticed and grabbed my hand. "You good" he asked. I nodded. "Since y'all are here , melz, your dad, and I are gonna run to get some food we will be back" My mom said walking out the room.

All the others left so it was just jay, jstar, and us. "We'll be back" jstar said getting up with jay. "Where y'all going" notti asked. "We have to go on the radar" Jay said. We nodded. I looked at Melissa then back at the group. "What are we gonna do" Yasmine panicked.

"They won't know it was us we had out face covered" Dd said. "What if they do, I don't wanna go to prison" I walked over to Yasmine.

"Right I've been watching them prison shows where they scream in them kids face and I don't want hot ass breaths yelling in my face" yasmine added making me us all chuckle.

"We good"Notti said before going up to give his mom a kiss on her forehead following behind dd doing the same.

"Come on"dd nodded. "What do you mean"I asked. " I mean come on, now come on" dd demanded. I got up and Yasmine followed behind me we left the room closing the door behind us.

We walked out the hospital and walked to the house. "What are we doing" yas asked.

"We gotta take out ha sister" notti said pulling out his phone . "What" yas shouted. "If we don't she's gonna tell and y'all don't wanna go to jail do you, so stop being pussy"Dd stated.

"How are we pussy it's our second day murdering someone" I raised my eyebrow. "Right y'all are the ones in the gang you're probably use to this shit" Yasmine added.

"Ok then y'all stay here we'll handle it"Notti put his phone in his back pocket. "What if she had niggas with her because of what happened to crystal" I asked. "Were in a gang, were good chill ma" dd said while putting his black ski on. He was wearing all black and a chain.

Fine as hell

"We'll be back renae should be on her way" notti said as they walked to the door. "Love you"yas and I said at the same time.

"Love you too" they walked out the door. "Her sister on live right now" Yasmine looked at her phone. "Join it" I said walking towards the kitchen.

"Y'all fucking killed my sister bro, and y'all know who you are" she yelled as she cried.

"Why is she on live doing this shit" yasmine asked. "She's probably gonna tell" I started breath heavy. "Remi its okay calm down" yas tried to calm me.

"Them niggas on the news talking bout 6 suspects, the fact that I know all the suspects names bro it was rem-" she got cut off by the sound of gunshots.

"Oh shit" we shouted. We heard knocks on the door and got up. "What if it's the police" yas questioned. "It's probably naenae"I said. "Who is it" we yelled.

"Renae" we heard her say. I opened the door and she came in. "Hey why y'all look like y'all shit ya selves" she frowned. "Were on the news" I said closing the door.

"Really" she shouted. "Yes"yas and i said. "And I'm pretty sure dd and them just killed ha sister on live" I said. We looked back at my phone the live was still going but the phone was on the ground.

"Nahh we gotta get her to the hospital bro I think she dead"

Some man's voice said on the live. "They did it" I looked up from the phone. The live was jumping like crazy. It's was like 30k people up in here.

I left the live and all of us sat in the kitchen looking nervous. "Bro I'm scared"renae shooked her head. "What if we stayed at remi's place" yas said. "How if I'm moving here" I asked. The two girls eyes widen and a smile on their face. "You're moving here" they both shouted.

"Oh I didn't tell y'all" I smiled. "No" they jumped up and down. The front door opened and the 3 boys walked in closing it behind them.

"Nah we dead spliffed them niggas" Ddot laughed. "He said oh no she dead she dead" dd mocked and laughed. "Smoking on crystal and Christina" Notti said pulling out a blunt.

The girls and I just looked at them, not saying anything. "What's wrong with them" ddot looked at us in the kitchen. "They stuck or some shit, helloo" notti waved his hand.

"We're just nervous that's all" naenae said. "Stop being pussy bro renae I gotchu you not going no where" ddot came and put his arm around her. Notti came and hugged yas.

I zoned out and was looking at the floor just thinking about how it could go if we do get caught and the fact that we actually murdered somebody.

"Remi"dd said. I still stood there. "Remi" he said again but he touched my hand. "Mhm" I looked up at him.

"What's wrong" he asked. "Nothing" I mumbled looking away. He grabbed my face and turning it back to him. "Look at me when I'm talking to you ma, what's wrong" he asked again. A smile came upon my face.

Bathroom break? 🤭

"Bathroom break what you mean" he smirked. Oh shit I said that out loud. "I was just joking" I cheesed and raised my eyebrows. I was no where near joking but its all good.

"You good" he asked. "Yeah just overthinking" I said. "We're good remi, you're good I gotchu whatever happens ima make sure im the one who goes to jail not you" he held my face. I can't take it anymore I wanna swallow his face... Too much? My bad.

I kissed him and hugged him as he rubbed up back. "Aw y'all so cute" renae said. "Too me dd looks like a dickhead but yeah y'all cut or whatever" notti blew smoke out his mouth.

"Nigga suck my dick"dd frowned. "You go suck one" he said back. "Ayoo" dd and ddot said. "Why y'all said ayo after that, I wouldve said it after dd said it" yasmine said.

"Do all new york niggas say that to each other" I asked. "Hell yeah they just be saying that shit over and over like damn you want the nigga to slurp yo shit" Renae laughed.

"Nah you wylin now" dd mugged. "Naenae that was just wild" Ddot frowned. "I ain't gay nigga" notti bucked causing us to laugh.

DID NOT PROOFREAD

SORRY I'VE BEEN TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE I'VE BEEN SICK😪

BUT ANYWAYS LMK WHAT Y'ALL THINK GONNA HAPPEN NEXT