omegaverse

Aonung Alpha, Neteyam Omega

Neteyams POV.
I was laying in my bed when I felt my body begin to heat up. My heat has started I thought as I searched my room for medicine. I turned red as my temperature rose. I groaned as a tent was built underneath my loincloth, I reached my hand to my member and began slowly strocking it. Small moans slipped from my mouth as I soed up the pace, one hand rubbing up and down my shaft while the other rubs the tip. Squirming I realised I needed more. This wasn't enough, I needed Aonung..

Aonungs POV
I was walking past the sully family's hut when I caught onto the smell of pheromones. Not just any pheromones, it was Neteyams. No one else was in the hut so I went in and made my way to neteyams room. As I opened the door a strong blast if pheromones rushed past Mr and there on the bed lay neteyam still trying to pleasure himself. I closed the door quietly as I stuck up behind neteyam. I grabbed him and put him in my lap grabbing his dick and beginning to thrust at a rough and fast pace. Neteyam gasped as a jolt of pleasure rushed through him. His eyes rolled back and tongue hanging out. Going faster I turned Neteyams head towards me smashing our lips together as I began to explore his mouth. Muffled moans filled the air as his legs began to shake indicating he was close to climaxing.

Neteyams POV
Aonungs hands felt amazing as I came close to my climax. The kiss still deep and passionate as he rolled is thumb over the tip. I moaned as a thick stream of white goo spilt out of me and onto his hand. Panting I turned around to face Aonung. We reconnected the kiss. I felt his hard member underneath me and began to slowly grind on it earning a few groans from the man before me." Please fuxk me" I whispered into Aonungs ear and I take he didn't need to hear anything more as I was immediately flipped on my back and he jumped on top of me holding my hands above my head. He removed both our clothes before inserting a finger into me. I moaned a bit as a second and third finger where inserted and he began to stretch me out. After I was deemed stretched he lined up with my entrance and slowly began to enter. I gasped as the gap of air between us was filled. " I'm going to start thrusting now" he said. Pulling out slowly and going back in. "Faster" I whined as he started thrusting faster. He slammed straight into my prostate as I practically screamed. The room filled with the sound of clapping skin and loud moans. "I'm close.." Aonung said as he quickened his pace. Throwing his head back as he came. Not long after I released onto my stomach. Letting go of my wrists he lay down beside me. My heat now over as I curl up beside my Alpha.

Hey so this was my first time and I wasn't exactly sure on how to do it so I tried.