Neteyam gets pregnant

Again sorry I'm not the best so I've tried

(Neteyam and Aonung are living together and rule the metekyinas idk how to spell it)

Third person POV.
As the morning sun came through the small gaps in there room Aonung rolled over to find Neteyam still fast asleep. Or so he thought. As he swung around to put his feet on the floor Neteyam jumped at him, dragging him back to the bed and placing himself on top of him. Aonung groaned a bit as Neteyam began to slowly grind on him. There clothed areas rubbing together. Grabbing Neteyams thighs and bucking upwards caused the blue male to let out a small moan. Aonung reached his hand behind neteyam and inserted a finger into his hole, moving it around a bit before inserting a second and third finger. Neteyam began to softy moan as Aonung started scissoring and curlying his fingers. When he thought he was well stretched he took of both His and Neteyams loincloth

Neteyam POV.
As my loincloth was ripped off my body Aonung grabbed my wrists, flipping us so he was now ontop before he slowly began entering my hole. I gasped as He thrust in to get his last few inches in. " you ok?" Aonung asked, I nodded and with that he slowly started thrusting in and out. I gripped tightly onto hid arms as my eyes rolled out and I turned into a moaning mess. His small gentle thrusts didn't last long before they became rough and fast smashing directly into my prostate. " Slow d-down aghhhhh~" I screamed as he continued. My legs began to tremble as I came close to my climax. Aonung grabbed the tip of my dick and lent down to whisper in my ear. " Not yet love.." I clenched my eyes as the overwhelming pleasure swept through my body.

Aonungs POV.
Seeing the moaning mess below me made it hard to stop. I began to thrust harder and deeper as my climax drew near. With a few more thrusts I climaxed inside Neteyam, planting my seed deep within him. Tears of pleasure rolled down his cheeks as he tried bucking into my hand. I released my grip on his tip and slowly started moving it up and down his shaft before quickening my pace. Neteyam cam soon after, I layed him back down on the bed before cleaning us both off and going back to sleep.

A few days later.

Neteyams POV.
I woke up rushing to the bathroom. I felt like I was going to be sick. I threw up all in the toilet and lay down next to it not sure if it would continue or not. Aonung woke up due to the noise and came to comfort me. "Maybe we should go to the medic" he suggested. I nodded and he helped up, as we made our way to the medics hut. I was laying down on the bed as one of the medics began to examine my stomach. After a while he gave me the news. "Neteyam you are indeed pregnant, Congratulations" the medic said before leaving to tend to another Na'vi. I turned to look at Aonung, he had tears in his eyes as he came up and hugged me. We both hugged for a while smiling with joy.

I tried so I hope it's ok and what u were looking for.