2

"I want you baby, you go hard."

Desiree

I was currently at my house, watching tv. Nothing interesting was on, so I cut off the tv in my bedroom and decided too take a nice bubble bath.

After my bubble bath I put on some denim Rider shorts, a blue crop top and my blue and silver Michael Kors sandals. My hair was already curly from putting moisturizer and curling cream on it, so I left it the way it was. I put on my silver hoop earring and put on some matching accessories. After getting dressed I grabbed my white Michael Kors tote bag and left the house. I got into my car and started my way down the road.

I went into Walmart and started looking around for groceries. I was walking down the snack aisle in Walmart looking down at the grocery list when my cart bumped into another cart.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I said slowly looking up.

"You good ma." The guy said.

Once I saw who it was my heart stopped, it was "HIM." I started blushing like it wasn't no tomorrow.

"Aw I made the lady blush." He said smiling.

"I'm not blushing. I don't think your girlfriend would like us talking." I said going around his cart.

After buying all the things on my grocery list, I proceeded too the checkout line. The cashier was half way done ringing my items up when the guy came behind me. I mentally rolled my eyes and paid the cashier.

I walked too my car as fast as I could and started putting the groceries in my trunk.

"Aye ma!" I heard him call out too me.

I rolled my eyes and continued putting the groceries in the trunk. After I finished, I turned around and I could've died. He was right there in my face.

"What?" I said.

"I just want to get somethings clear, I'm not in a relationship, that girl you saw me with that day at the mall is my sister Ambrelle. I'm feeling you, but I want to get too know you, there's a reason why we keep running into each other. By the way, I'm Demarcus." He said.

"Okay well Demarcus, I didn't care about the relationship thing, I was just respecting it. I'll have too think about you getting too know me." I said.

"Aight, well can I have your number?" Demarcus asked.

"No, but I'll take yours." I said winking at him.

"Damn, you gonna make your nigga chase you." He said chuckling.

"My nigga? Whatever boy! Just give me your number so I can get out this heat." I said blushing.

After getting his number, Demarcus put my cart up and I hopped inside my car and left Walmart.

I was starting to get hungry, since I skipped breakfast this morning. I debated on what I wanted, for over 45 minutes so I decided to go too the mall's food court.

Once I got inside the mall I went straight to the food court, I decided too get me a big chocolate chip cookie and Chinese food.

Once I finished eating, I started walking around the mall. I went into a couple of shoe stores and brought me some sandals and Jordan's. As I was walking towards the exit in the mall, I got stopped by a guy who was in his mid 30's.

"Oh my goodness baby girl you are gorgeous, your face features are well structured, your legs are very nice. You're gorgeous, we need you as a model!" He exclaimed.

"Thank you, but I never thought about modeling." I said truthfully.

"Baby you could make a lot of money and the world needs too see your beauty. Here's my contact card, if you change your mind give me a call." Maurice said.

I took the card and left the mall, a model huh? I thought about it. Maybe I could use the extra money. I'll call Maurice tomorrow morning and set something up.

Once I got home, I got all the groceries out and took them inside my house. I put the groceries up and sat at the kitchen island, I was bored so I decided too call Demarcus.

He answered on the second ring,

"Hello." Demarcus said into the phone.

"Hey this Desiree, the girl that was in Walmart." I said.

"It was a whole bunch of girls in Walmart." He said.

Demarcus POV

"It was a whole bunch of girls in Walmart." I said messing with shawty.

"Obviously, but there was that one girl who caught your eye and that was me." Desiree said smirking.

"Sure. So what's up witcha ma?" I asked.

"Nothing, I was bored so I decided too call you." She said.

"So I'm the one you call when you bored?" I asked gasping in the phone.

She giggled, "No nigga, but since you wanna get too know me how about we meet at the park?" She asked.

"Aight, I'll meet you there in 15 minutes." I said.

"Okay, see you soon." She said then hung up.

After I got up off the couch, I threw on my white v-neck and my SnapBack.

I jogged too my garage and decided I was gonna drive my red Audi A8. I backed out of my driveway and made my way too the local park.

Once I got there, I got out my car and started looking for Desiree.

I found her sitting on a bench in front of a set of swings. I walked up behind her and covered her eyes with my hands.

"Guess who?" I said changing my voice.

Desiree POV

"Guess who?" Demarcus said.

"Jake baby, you have too go, I'm suppose too be meeting another guy here." I said playing along.

He uncovered my eyes and sat down on the bench.

"So you got a boyfriend?" Demarcus asked.

"Noo!" I said giggling.

"Sure you don't. Okay so tell me about yourself." He said while looking into my eyes.

"Okay well I just graduated from JSU obviously, my favorite color is teal, my name is Desiree Armani Lee. I'm 24 years old, single, no children. I'm the only child, my mom and I are close, my dad passed away 3 years ago from cancer." I said. While talking his eyes never left my eyes.

"Now tell me about yourself." I said to him.

"Okay well my name is Demarcus Jaquan Washington. I'm 26 years old, I inherited all my family riches, so I don't have to work. My favorite color is blue, I'm single for now, and I don't have kids. I went too trade school and got my welding degree, so anytime I want a job, I'm eligible for one." He stated while looking me into my eyes.

I felt something but it's too soon too speak on it it, hopefully we can build something.