21

"Something about the way that you move, got me wanting to be with you..."

2months later

Desiree POV

It's been two full months since Demarcus has left. Everytime I think about how he left makes me cry.

Flashback

I had just got out the shower and I knew Demarcus was in the bed laying down.

I slid on one of his t shirts with my lace panties and got into the bed.

He was laying there staring at nothing particular, I didn't want to say anything nor touch him, because I was scared.

My anxiety got the best of me and spoke, "Demarcus I want you to know that I love you and my children including my unborn." I said as I let a tear slip.

He didn't say anything. He didn't even move. He just sat there, so I continued to talk.

"I'm just so nervous and stressed I don't want to have another child under those circumstances, but I'm blessed to be having your second child. I love you and my family." I stated while crying.

He still didn't say anything. He just rolled over and his back was now facing me. I rolled over and cried myself to sleep.

I woke up to Torri crying, but after I opened my eyes fully, Mia came in with Torri and told me she had her and I could go back to sleep.

I looked over too see Demarcus wasn't on his side of the bed and I rolled my eyes. I turned back over on my side and that's when I noticed a note with my engagement ring taped to it. As I was reading the note, I broke down and cried hysterically.

The note read, "Dear Desiree, I have come to realize that I am inlove with you but at this point I'm starting to fall out of love with you. I'm leaving so I can find myself and hopefully when I come back, I'll still love you. Oh the engagement ring ? I gave it back, you can do whatever you want with it, because I doubt it will be a wedding. I'm sorry if I hurt your heart, but you broke mines when you didn't want too have my second child. If I'm not back by the time you go into labor, then I've officially moved on and I don't want anything too do with you, but I'll take care of my kids from a far. Take care of yourself, Desiree."

Flashback over.

Even thinking about it made me just want to break down and cry. I've told Mia about everything and she's been helping me out in so many ways. I've been pushing myself so I won't have to think about Demarcus and all the heartaches and troubles.

I still have the ring, as a matter of fact, it's still on my fingers. I'm not gonna throw away a year of being with Demarcus down the drain, I have faith in our relationship.

I own my own modeling studio, so I work from home now since I'm pregnant and have a child I need too watch.

Mia has a boyfriend, his name is Marlon, I've met him and he's a sweet guy. Her bestfriend is that Nya girl, she's pretty and respectful.

DJ had a birthday last month, April 1st, we threw him a big birthday party and invited all his friends from school, even some from the neighborhood. He had a blast.

Torri's walking and talking good and she's close to being potty-trained.

I told Demarcus' family what happened and they still love and check on me. Especially mama Sherri.

Right now, I'm cleaning out the basement because Mia decided she wanted to move out her old room into here. I didn't mind because the basement is bigger than her room.