Prologue (10)

After the whole fiasco in the morning Ace decided he needed a breather, after leaving the nurses office he kept the ice pack on his nose. And while going through his day he's been taunted left in right by passerbys, as the news of him being punched in the face by a kid wasn't enough, the whole school knew that he caused the Statue to be charred. Sweating at the thought of his dorm leader finding out he clutches his neck. Nope, this wasn't a good first impression at all, how was he supposed to explain this to his older brother.

After class he was bombarded with questions about the kid, as it seems that everyone wanted to meet the random child. Ignoring them he marched of in anger. His pride was hurt in just the first day, no one took him seriously. Checking the time he remembers the punishment he had to do, groaning at the thought of the cleaning duties he sneaks off. Ditching the punishment, it's not like he hasn't done this before, and nor did anyone cared. And for all Ace could know, the two idiots could clean it up anyways.

It was just a few windows anyways.

Whistling briefly at the thought of a nice nap later he was followed from behind. Unknowingly to him, he wasn't going to just clean windows tonight as Chara yelled out to Ace from afar.

"You knucklehead get over here before I break your bones!"

Ace began to quicken his steps, still holding the ice on his face. He sneered at the little child. "Why would I?"

"GET OVER HERE!!" Grim gritted out, holding his little paw in the air. Ace would've laughed at how ridiculous they seemed but, he was not going to have his pride hurt any longer.

"Leave me alone you can wash the windows perfectly fine yourselves!!" He retorted back, throwing his ice pack to stall them he begins to make a dash for it. Bumping into another student he pushes them aside.

"Out of the way!!" Ace continued to run, any moment now he would get to his dorm, take a break, and maybe eat something for dinner. Because of his negligence when running around, he was hit from the back. A heavy giant cauldron appeared from the air, and the perpetrator was the guy Ace pushed earlier. Along with him was Chara and Grim, who were very amused with his misery. 

"Ah, I didn't really mean to hit him that badly!?" The young male with blue hair hurriedly spoke. He was also a new year student, and was worried for himself as he didn't want any charges. Turning to the small child he questioned them. "What did he even do?"

"You didn't hear, he burned down the statue outside the street." Chara who was still smugly peering down at him, jumped on top of the cauldron. "But, technically is was all our faults, we were supposed to wash the windows,"

Chara leans down at towards Ace. "But you had the audacity to ditch on us, you're very lucky I'm in a good mood." They tapped Ace's nose, all the hostility was gone, replaced with amusement. Grim meanwhile laughed in the back, jumping near Chara he nestles between their shoulder. Though even if they were amused the other guy was clearly upset, grasping his blue hair he yelled in disbelief. "What how can you burn something so precious on the first day, do you have no shame!"

"Then you had to disobey direct orders from the headmaster how stupid can you be!!"  The young male with the spade pointed accusingly at Ace. Who now at this point just wanted to go home. Holding his head in shame he mutters profanities. Chara then noticed that Grim wasn't laughing anymore. "Hey Grim, Grim?" Chara inspected around them. There was no Grim in sight.