Prologue

War was brewing and it wasn't going to stop. The first place the enemy would target was the territory in the corner. The territory of Count Henituse.

The first born had already warned his father to get his step-mother, step-brother and little sister out of the territory. But none of them want to aid his advice. Like all of it before.

"How frustrating. Honestly, I try to help and nobody wants it. He wants me to run away on my own. First he is a coward, now he wants me to be a coward."

Cale growls and punches the wall beside him, causing it to create a large dent. Not something you would see of an untrained young master. But one of a skilled knight. That is how well the 'trashy' young master's acting could take him. No one knew. Like the idiots they were.

Chirp chirp.

A familiar call of a songbird drew his attention to the little blue bird, who was now parched on his shoulder. He had met this little bird when he was a little boy, before his mother passed away. It always stayed with him, not leaving his side unlike his father and everyone around him.

<<Do you want to turn the tides?>>

A voice echoed in his head, making him freeze up.

"T-turn the tides?"

<<Of war. Of course. With your permission, I can show you the future of two separate dimensions. They had ended their war at around the same time of 2 years.>>

"Why are you asking me? You should be asking the heroes."

Cale tried to tell the voice.

<<Those peasants have no power to say, if they want to watch it or not. Only you do. Only you.>>

"Why?"

<<Because I like you and am giving you a choice and a deal. Make a deal with me Cale Henituse.>>

"Okay. but I brought my bird friend with me."

<<Of course. We welcome Divine Beast and Cale Henituse.>>

In a flash of light, both disappeared from where they stood and it set off a chain reaction to the certain key figures and even in other worlds.

---------------------

notes:

Only Aster Molan and Cale Thames will be transported to the shared space.

Alberu Crossman and Cage will be from before Cale did his regressor jump. The only two of the known people who survived the war at that point.

GoM would be there to terrorize the Crossmans. (that is normal)

Cale and Aster do not know that their CH had shared his life force to let Cale live a normal human lifespan. (spoiler)

-Cale wants to steal TBOAH Cale, to take his place as he is dying.

-Plus, he scares TBOAH Cale that the rest became protective. As he tells his old self to embrace Despair. (gets scolded. Plus he changed his attribute to the Dark Dawn. a Dark red shade) (spoiler)

-TCF and TBOAH key figures would all be teleported to the place.

-as the Henituse war started. TBOAH Cale is a high tier swordsman.

-There is no need for the other worlds to endure the weight of the World's despair. Since it is already done. By Cale, with the aid of GoM.