Chapter 2: SCTF - Chapter 17: Leaving Ubarr Territory, Enter drama (2nd half)

Is for SCTF cast of Cale, Aster, old!Alberu and old!Cage

*is for the Tboah cast*

is for the TCF cast. 

---------------------------------------

[Any request? I can pull up any event that I have in my records.]

The deity flashes two tomes into view. Cale raised an eyebrow, but didn't say anything about that.

"I want to see the first time Cale is covered in the blood of his enemies." Aster requested. And the viciousness of the comment, causes the majority to shiver.

[Oh. that is indeed a nice start. Let me pull it up.]

Chapter 17: Leaving Ubarr Territory, Enter drama (2nd half)

After a few days of travelling, with Witira and Cale sparring and the knights and Hans panicking about it, while the children cheered. They soon arrived at Rain City; he left the children and the knights at the newly rebuilt village, with the Whales. Before heading to his father's office to relay the message, only to get tackled by the said man instead.

"CALE! YOU ARE ALRIGHT? I HEARD THAT YOU WERE CAUGHT IN THE EXPLOSION! IT'S A GOOD THING THAT THOSE HEROES PROTECTED EVERYONE ~~" he went on for a while, as the red head rebutted everything his father said in his mind. But because of his giant memory changer, no one knows that it was him who did shit.

"Memory change? Something like that, possible?" *Rosalyn* asked.

"Not with the regular magic. Unless you are a dragon with that attribute. I have a student who is able to do so." Eruhaben comments.

"You mean Mieko?" Aster asked the TCF world's golden dragon.

"He means Arax." Cale interrupts.

"Yes. I mean him. So, you know him?" Eruhaben asked the SCTF world's residents.

"Well, he greeted me with a Dragon Breath to the face, in the Path of No Return."

There was an awkward silence, but no one commented after what Cale revealed about tanking a dragon's attack.

"Father, I'm fine... I need to report something to you." Cale bluntly said, as he pushed his father off him.

"Right. We can talk in my office after dinner - "

"I still have things to do after this, therefore, I won't be available." Cale told the Count, before he got the items that he bought as presents for his siblings. Before dragging his sorry excuse of a father to his office.

"How dare you disrespect Count Deruth like that! You are really trash." a mere noble dared to taunt Cale.

"..." But the expression on the latter's face just brought shivers to that noble's spine, that he pissed himself.

"Cale, you shouldn't disrespect, father." Cale tried lecturing the regressor.

"Hmmm... well, by law, he isn't my father anymore, since I'm not a Henituse. I go by Thames."

The lacklustre answer from the regressor, brought more shivers to the Henituse Family.

"Did you know that young master Cale picked these specially for you 2?" Hans added to the siblings, as both looked very happy at the little gesture. Ignoring how their brother just dragged their father off to talk about serious shit.

Once, Cale relayed all the information he needed to his father, about the naval base which he supports, the hero party who also consist of the father and son duo, the wolf children who will populate the formerly destroyed Harris Village, and how he will leave the Henituse estate.