꧁ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 6꧂

Y/N's POV

I clung into Andrew as he took me away from the people I treasure. It hurts. Everything hurts. Physically, mentally, and most of all emotionally.

Why is everything that is bad given to me?

I've been a good person... So why? Why is God punishing me? I haven't done anything wrong...

Why...? Just why does it needed for my child to be taken away from me? My child is innocent... My child didn't do anything wrong so why...? I haven't even born them in this world yet... So why...?!

Why does everything so cruel to me?

Andrew had called the headquarters to report and they said that they would send some helicopters on the way. As we we're waiting, Andrew and his team set up a little tents and camp for us to stay in for a while.

In my lack of luck, Andrew and me shared a tent. He started treating my wounds and inject me some anesthesia. But I doubt that it's just an anesthesia, there's something mixed in the drug that he injected me based of his facial expression.

Those facial expressions to which I've known very well. Expressions similar to Peter when he's in the 'mood'.

I can feel my vision getting blurry as each second pass. I can feel Andrew's hands touching me, in the places that he shouldn't be touching. I can see an unclear view of his sick grin as he continue to undress me.

I feel my body giving up. I tried to resist and push him away but because of my vulnerable state, I can't. He's much stronger than I am now. I can't fight him, I feel so helpless. I feel so weak and defenseless under him. I hate it.

I can feel tears pouring down from my eyes and them rolling down my cheeks. I depise how his lips leave marks on my neck. On how his hands traveled to my private parts without my consent. On how I can feel him enter me without any second thoughts. How I feel him inside me and hear his damn voice saying on how much he enjoyed me. I hate it. I despise it. I wanna stop it. But I can't...

Those were the last thing I knew before passing out because of the drug he injected me earlier.

Timeskip

3rd Person POV

Andrew with Y/N and his team was soon pick up by several helicopters.

"This is Andrew."

"Where are you right now?" Peter asked in the different line of the phone.

"About 6 minutes away." Andrew answered.

"What about the mission? How did it go?" Peter asked.

"Failed. We didn't expect the higher up demons to be there. My men isn't enough to beat them for now." Andrew said.

Peter scoffed at the camera, completely annoyed.

"Where's Y/N? I wanna see her." Peter said. Andrew shifted the camera towards the sleeping Y/N.

"Please also prepare some medical care. Y/N got stabbed hard in the gut. The stab pierced her through. The wound is quite fatal." Andrew informed.

At this, Peter was seen to be frozen in his place. His facial expression changed from annoyed to an expression which Andrew only seen now. He looks quite shocked and somehow can't believe what he had heard. Guilt also painted that face of his.

"Peter? You alright?" Andrew asked.

"She was pierced...? As in the stab got through her?" Peter repeated.