Quick Note Before The Story

I'll be honest, I wasn't able to experience many of the live event stuff in the second game, and DLC in the first game. For the DLC, I didn't know they existed, and the events were do to IRL stuff that prevented me from experiencing them. So I'll be going off of game play videos and other sources I can find, as well as original story ideas and story elements from the other shows.

As you saw, Bulma and Chi-Chi are in the harem. I haven't decided if this means Dragon Ball Z will be in the story yet and if so, who else, but if I do, the power scaling with have to be scaled, waaaaaaay down. This is to make it more fair and to keep the story from getting too easy for the characters. But like I said, I haven't decided yet, just wanted these 2 in the story to give more of a dynamic than just everyone being a fighter.

Also, something's will be changed in not only destiny but also any other series I mix in, this is so they can better fit the story and to make it a bit more interesting.

Shit, I can't think of anything more to say. So I hope you enjoy the story.

Crossover-ish (Sorry, forgot to add this)

Crossover-ish, is a term I often use to describe a type of crossover where it has the characters of other shows, and sometimes an altered form of their powers, but changed to match the series. Think of it like this, Adora and Catra are an example of crossover-ish while Korra and Asami are an example of crossover.

To Look Out For

"Talking": air quotes are used when someone is talking. Words outside them are describing their action or someone's reaction.

"Thinking": slanted text means they are thinking.

"Sup/fuck me": the slant is the divider between thinking and talking.

Bold: typically used for names and other special things.

Underline: typically used for techniques.

'Right': typically used for air quotes or a character repeating what another said.

--dash--: typically used for over the radio, phone, telepathy, etc. if it's a single non-double dash, it means something happened right after.