♡ Prologue ♡

"Love. A complicated thing for one to fathom. There are many forms that love takes on, but only a few are known." - random bullshit i made up

---

10 years ago.

"JYP-Oppar~!" You moan out into the street, still wearing your navy blue high school uniform due to the fact that you had just gotten out of school, excited to meet up with your papi for your 2nd year anniversary.

Your eyes scan over the background characters, searching for your male lead, your first love, your first everything.

"Over here baby girl," A deep and raspy voice sounds out from behind you, a few feet away from where you stood, on the other side of the crosswalk.

You run over to him, ignoring the white truck that was purposefully trying to run you over as you jumped into his arms, giggling as he lifted you up and spun you around, accidentally flashing your (very obvious) shit-stained panties to the nearby horror-stricken citizens. This romantic action causes your heart to beat loudly in your chest as you run a hand along JYP's face, your fingers lingering on his pointy jawline that was usually used to make meals for you.

You squeal in pain as your finger gets cut on the edge of JYP's sharp jawline, tears bursting from your eyes as you perform witchcraft.

After a few seconds of blissful joy between the lovers, shit goes down.

"Baby? C-can we go somewhere more...private?" JYP questions, sadness lingering in his tone as he awaits your response.

But, of course, you were dumb as shit and couldn't get the hint so you thought that he was proposing that you do the dirty in private. Which didn't really make sense considering that you had done it in public many times before.

A loud giggle sounded from your throat as you croaked out, "Lead the way, Papi!"

JYP sighed as he grabbed your hand, manoeuvring you through the crowd as he led you to an empty booth with a sign stating that 'the owner was out for a day', a perfect place to do the kissy-kissy.

You opened your mouth, about to say something to your oppar when he suddenly interrupted you.

And that's when he let the words slip recklessly from his mouth, "Let's break up."

You stood frozen in your spot, JYP's arms still holding onto your one-inch waist with his left hand. No way would he ever do that to you, you had probably just heard him wrong, yeah.

"Babe...I'm leaving to go to Urmomsanus. My parents told me to continue my studies there and no matter how many times I tried to convince them to at least let me stay with you for just a bit longer... they wouldn't let me."

You gasped, the revelation giving you tinnitus. You were, of course, grateful that your oppar still wanted you, but you became emo whenever you had to be separated from him for even the mere duration of a day...you didn't know how you would survive years without seeing him—the love of your life.

Tears formed in your dark-brown orbs as they glittered with magnificence, displaying the reflection of the smelly shit standing in front of you. You clutched JYP's arm like a lifeline. 

"H-H-How long w-will you be gone?" You stuttered, your whispers barely coherent as sobs racked the expanse of your vaginal hole.

"I...four years at most," He whispered, voice quiet as he tried to keep himself from breaking down, wanting to be strong for his kitten, to be strong for the love of his life, his first and only love. "Maybe more, maybe less, it depends on my parent's satisfaction with my grades.  But I promise you, I will come back for your peepee, no matter how long it takes. Just wait for me to come back after three or four years, please, I know I'm being selfish, but...only move on from me after the chances of me coming back are low. Please, I don't want to see you with someone else's peepee inside of you."

They cried together for the rest of the day, not noticing when the owner of the booth came back because he had forgotten his wallet here, absolutely mortified when he saw them slobbering in each other's mouths like the dogs they were. He quietly walked away, traumatised, before getting run over by a suspicious white truck.

---

Your oppar lied to you. It was 10 years before you two would meet again, and he never once went searching for you.

It's time for revenge. (And kissy-kissies)

So I wrote this like a year ago and left it in the drafts but then someone reminded me of it so I decided to publish this masterpiece of a prologue and continue on with it. Very sexy, yes, I know. <3

EDIT: So I realised that this was very hard to read, even for me, the person who wrote this, so I decided that I would make this a bit more normal so that I could actually get through this. I changed Y/N into you cuz idk, its js easier to write in that format for me. If I forgot to switch one of the words please lmk.