♡ I can save you...for a price ♡

As you were getting dragged out of the building, you suddenly got a text from an unknown number, you fought out of the policeman's hold as you tried to look at what it said.

I can save you...for a price.

Your eyes flickered between the policeman who held you roughly, a beta at most, as you then looked over where JYP was being dragged by two alpha men that were probably stronger than the both of you combined. You knew, to escape, you needed help.

You bit the skin of your lip as you ripped it off entirely, wondering if you should answer or not. What if it was a scam?

You typed out, 

Please help us.

Suddenly, the police officer ripped the phone from your clutches and smashed it onto the ground. Growling angry as he pretended to be an alpha. He dragged you across the road to where his police car was, its bright lights flashing brightly against the city lights.

And then, a white truck out of nowhere, smashed into him while he was shoving you into the backseat. 

Your eyes widened as you witnessed what had just happened, you quickly ran out towards JYP, gasping when you saw him standing in front of the alley where John Youngkook was murdered.

Tears spilt from your eyes as you saw him, relatively unharmed, as you ran into his arms, breathing in the scent of his natural alpha male pheromones.

He smiled as he pets the maggot crawling out of the small hole in your scalp, watching as it ate the white dandruff that still lingered on your head. He ate alongside it.

You giggled at his gesture.

Suddenly, police sirens started turning on, searching for you two runaway fugitives. You grabbed his hand and started running with him, laughing as you felt the adrenaline spike throughout your body, he then slipped his hand under your legs as he swooped you off your feet, running while holding you in his arms, the place you had always wanted to be in.

You look behind you as you see the white truck speeding up and slamming into the police cars, demolishing them with one try, you try to get a glimpse of who sat in the driver seat, gasping when you saw Sunmi driving with a wild smile on her face, bags of money in the passenger seat next to her.

You realised that she had stolen from your Papi and made us owe her for it by killing the men who were after you. Whatever, JYP used to be a secret mafia boss in high school so he probably had millions of hidden cash somewhere.

JYP held you tight, whispering comforting words to you before jumping into the freezing cold water.

DO YOU, DO YOU REMEMBER BABAYYYYYYYYYY