♡ Y-you're a mermaid?! ♡

You gasp as your body immediately reacts to the frigid temperature of the water, your mouth closing as you try to hold in your breath, panicking as you try to swim to the surface, unexpected by the fall.

JYP looks at you and kisses you, soft and slow, his lips against yours as he holds your head and pushes it against his, one shiny forehead against another prickly one.

You then realise that you are able to breathe underwater, and you look at everything in wonder before looking down, realising that JYP looked different from normal.

Was that a tail?!

Eyes widened, you look back up at the smirking JYP, wondering how on earth that was possible.

"Y-you're a mermaid?!" You shriek, and you shriek again once you realise you can now breath underwater, it must've had something to do with Jypapi's luscious kiss.

As you whimper, JYP holds you close, his broad chest pressed against your back as he holds you close, saying, "I am a mermaid, this is why my parents didn't want me to marry you because you were a human and that was forbidden. Sunmi, the woman I was forced to marry is a mermaid too, and it was an arranged marriage, I'm sorry for not telling you before."

You feel grateful that he explained it all to you, you two were now runaways from both the mermaid kingdom and the human realm, there was only one more thing to do now.

JYP tells you that the only place you two can seek refuge in is hell. He then grabs a gun and shoots you, shooting himself as well as you both sink to the depths of the ocean floor.

THE END

You wake up to soft, fluffy clouds all around you, gasping as you wake up, drenched in sweat from head to toe

You wake up to soft, fluffy clouds all around you, gasping as you wake up, drenched in sweat from head to toe. You frantically look around, sighing in relief when you see your Papi laying next to you, sleeping soundly as he snores, the clouds shaking underneath you as he does so.

Then, you two are falling from the sky, JYP waking up suddenly as he lets out an alpha male growl, you both tumble down from the air and land on hard, marble steps. You see a man walk towards you two as you try to get up, the man lends you two a hand, helping you two both get up as he smiles down at you two.

Your eyes travel down to his name tag that read Liam Payne, that sounds familiar, you think. You shake your head, brushing away the faint memory in the back of your head as you dust your knees off. 

The man named Liam Payne smiles sinisterly towards you as he passive-aggressively grabs your shoulders, his grip tight as he says.

"You two have an unbreakable bond but I am afraid I will have to make it breakable," He then grabs a sword at his hip and swishes it in between you two, causing you to scream in shock.

He then continues like he didn't just barely miss slicing you apart. "You have done many bad things." And then he shoves you off the large cloud you were currently on, smiling sinisterly down at you as you get pierced by a large spike at the bottom, you scream sounds silent to the two men that were now far above you.

"You have done many great things in your life, Jypapi, sir." Liam Payne says with a smile, urging him to enter the gates above, JYP screams instead, the shock of you falling to your death finally catching up to him. He then rushes towards you, not caring that he would meet the same fate as you as he falls to his death as well. Liam Payne chuckles.

THE END

You wake up, drenched in sweat, as you look around you, only to realise that had just been a horrible nightmare