💐Kaeya

Credit to the artist of this amazing fanart! (I'm sorry if it's blurry, omg)

*slight angst & fluff

*Gn reader

*p.s. reader has a geo vision and uses catalysts/polearm

*Tw: blood🩸🩸

Working in the Knights of Favonius is rather tiring. Going on an expedition to other nations and have to go through treasure hoarders and Fatuis sure are a pain in the ass.

You are a very quiet person and doesn't really know how to get along with people. You usually go out with anyone that you are close with.

You are in your office, signing papers and looking for commission letters by any Monstadts citizens. You heard a knock on the door and you let out a 'come in'.

It was Mika. Such sweet and young boy, already join in the Knights at a very young age.

"I'm sorry to disturb you Master (Name), but Master Jean requested me to inform you that you will be having a meeting at 2 p.m. They wished to see you there."

"Thank you Mika, is there anything else that you have for me?"

" No, I assume not Master (Name)."

"Then you are dismissed."

Mika bowed before leaving the room. You put your fingers and pinched the bridge of your nose in distressed. A loud and long sigh was heard in the room.

It was 12 p.m. so you still have two more hours until the meeting start. You got up, arranging some papers that's on the desk and make your way towards the door.

You go out and bought some foods and hangout at the tavern for a bit, then you will find yourself in the library. You can't really go out for a long time since you just recovered recently. You were injured back when you were on an expedition in Wolvendom.

You don't know what happened because you passed out but once you woke up, you found yourself on a bed in the cathedral. The first thing you heard was Barbara's voice. The girl was an open minded and is a nicest girl you met.

Your injuries were still recovering till now. The bandage sometimes bleed through but that's the least worse thing that has happened to you.

According to Barbara, if you overworked too much and forces yourself on doing any work that requires force and fighting, things could get even worse and worse.

Of course you listen to her but sometimes you forget about it and continue to do your work without any care. But you still haven't got any approvement by Jean herself.

It was almost 2 p.m. and you are already heading towards the meeting room. You felt like your vision start to spin a bit. Your eyes felt like closing at any moment and your head was aching hardly.

Though you still made it to the room and you see Lisa and Eula were already there. They both greet you and you greet them back.

"Hi Darling! How have you been?"

"I'm good Lisa, thank you for asking. Though I'm afraid I'm feeling slightly dizzy... But I assure you there's nothing worse than that."

"You're not overworking yourself a little too much, aren't you?"

"No, I don't think so... Don't worry Eula, I'm sure there won't be anything worse."

"You are still recovering (Name) sweetie... If you don't get enough rest then you won't recover quickly and Jean won't let you go on another expedition."