🍷Kamisato Ayato

Credit to the artist for this fanart!

*gn reader

*Dom reader, sub Ayato

*Nsfw imagines ‼️

᯽Imagine having the Head of the Kamisato clan underneath you, whimpering and letting out breathy moans as you tease him by just touching and kissing all over his body.

᯽Imagine tying his wrist to the bed's headboard as you pounce into him, making him moan out your name loudly.

᯽Imagine fucking him from behind and thrust your cock/strap into his ass and being bended over the table.

᯽Imagine him riding on top of you and he rolls his eyes back when he felt you hit his g-spot, drool on the side of his mouth as he kissed you sloppy-ly.

᯽Imagine using him as your cockwarmer as he was signing papers but then ended up having sex because he can't concentrate.

᯽Imagine pinning him on the wall, holding him by his thighs and fuck him on a fast pace, making him moaning gibberish words out as he cum for several times until he passed out.

᯽Imagine pumping his dick and leaving love bites all over his neck, collarbone and shoulders.

᯽Imagine sucking him off and eat him out as he sat on his desk, a leg was brought up on your shoulder. His hands gripping on the side of the desk for support, his back arched and his head thrown back, letting out lewd sounds coming out of his dirty mouth.

᯽Imagine being the only one to see Kamisato Ayato in a very lewd state. Being your personal whore and ect.
(imagine man... 😔)

(251 words)

I'm in love with this man lord have mercy 😩💋