Intro

The City Was lighten Up By the Lights of Buildings that Reach The Dark Sky. The Streets was Busy as always people wanting To go to somewhere each day Or go to work Its up to their Choosing. But Work said No.

Anyways The street Lamp light Up the Streets Making the Streets Light Up like The path Of Heaven?

Someone was walking down Through the Walkway looking at His phone
That someone Was Addicted To tanks. He came across Someone Laying On the bench Fast Asleep
He Ignored him. This someone was wearing A Black Jacket, blue Shirt. Red Shorts Black Shoes, Seems like He couldn't decide on what color to wear, For me personally i would have wore a White shirt instead of a Blue one But whatever.

He was Near the Train station. Now what is the Best situation to do when You see someone getting robbed At.... Maybe Calling the police Was Your answer But nope This someone decides to be a side character in the story.

As he watch The criminal Getting arrested By the Guards that were nearby he was thankful he didnt call The police, as to not waste their Time ofcourse what did you think? He Was friends with mr Crime? Nahh he doesnt have any friends. Ok fine he does but not that close. to think this was some generic Introvert? thats hurtfull.

Anyways as he got near the station he wondered what kind of crazy Dreams he would have when he get home. he did have some weird dreams of being reincarnated as something

The Local Train Has arrived. Funnily enough the Train  was Named Thomas it was painted on the side of the train. The train wasn't a steamie.

:(

He got on. as he watched The Station Slides out of his view. Doze off while standing. Well another person was dozing off In the train but Not Have The status of The Passenger But The Operator
.This train Is pretty old so it doesn't have s automatic driving system.

As the driver doze off the Train kept getting Faster and Faster. Another train was heading for the points that led To The Train named Thomas. And we all know what's gonna happen next.

Sounds Of metal Twisting On Impact Glass Breaking. Crys Of help. Somehow the spotify ad got on one of the screens it kept playing Surprisingly the speaker wasnt damaged. The Someone Saw His Last Dream... A M48A2 C

End of intro