Exploration

POV: M48

As M48 Chugged down some random Path He found, He saw a Carriage
With royal Marks on the side.
It was Armored To the Brim Heck Even The horses Wore Some armor. There Were litteral holy knights At the Back And front.

M48 Immedietly Gone Off Road and Went to the side as For not To be seen?. Maybe this M48 Was Dumb as for The Path was Kinda Straight And The Engine noise He was making.

As The trees Fell down Due to Him Ramming it Out of the way He Got a Exp Notification.

*[ You Have Killed "Bunny", Exp Received : 9 ]*

"Neat"

??? : "Whos There? "

" Shoot. "

??? : " Hey Come Back Here! "

M48 proceeds To run away

_________________________________
POV: Royal Knight

???1 : " Knight, What Was that? "

" I Dont Know Your Majesty "

???2 : " Father, i Suggest that we Post a quest To Hunt That "

???1 : " Sure i will have that Posted as soon we Get back "

_________________________________
POV : M48

" Hmmmm "

The protag Is currently Thinking what was In the Carriage or some sort. Eventually he gave up.

And started thinking what did those Generic Isekai anime Looked Like.

" Oh for the love of god, i swear if i find any Cat Girl I will shoot one On site... "

A Scream would be heard

???: "AHHHHH"

" What? "

M48 Goes near the location of where that is heard. He Goes on top of a cliff to check it out.

" A Battle? "

Thats right a battle was happening and it looked it just started.

" Knights Vs Bandits ? "

He whispered to him self.

Will Our Mc Save The day By Interfering in a battle?. Nahhh like in the intro he doesnt do anything. He just watch like a Documentary film. Soon the battle was getting one sided. The bandits are Winning!?

" Huh bandits winning?, oh that guy seems to be their leader.. "

M48 would proceed To shoot The Leaders Head off With a Heatfs Round Creating a U Shape on hie body.

Bandit69: " What th- "

Before Bandit69 could finish the sentence his head went POP and non existent. The bandits were Terrified as one by one their heads went boom.

Knight1: " Huh? "

Knight2: " Hey, Look over There! " * Points to the M48a2c *