min Yoongi - giving birth (cold idol husband)

Giving birth - him as your cold idol husband
Min Yoongi

You have been married to min Yoongi, yes the min Yoongi from BTS for 3 years now, the marriage was fixed by your parents but you two accepted eachother.

He is the cold type, and is always busy. He might be bad at showing emotions but his little caring is more than enough for you.

He is the best husband, you two actually never planned to have babies yet but 8 months ago you found out you were 1 month pregnant, you two decided to keep it.

You were really scared of pregnancy, you actually didn't want to have babies but you ain't gonna kill your own baby, Yoongi supported you.

Sometimes your mood swings didn't match with his mood and you two had arguments which was normal, you had a hard time for the first few months which were normal in pregnancy, throwing up, mood swings, not wanting to eat.

Currently you're 9 months pregnant, the due date is near, so the doctor said whenever you feel pain, you should immediately go to the hospital.

The doctor said it's expected to be NVD (Normal vaginal delivery) but they check it till the birth, if there's complications they'll do CS.

Currently you were lying on your bed eating your chocolates that your husband bought you on the way home,he was taking a shower.

You have been feeling a little pain since morning, but it could be false labor pain too. You didn't care much since it wasn't major pain, you didn't even tell Yoongi when he was leaving for work.

You completed your chocolates and were drinking water when he came out of the bathroom. He was already with the boys.

He sat on the bed and touched your baby bump, "is our Princess okay?" He asked, you nodded. "Did she hurt mama?"he asked, fr he is so soft when it comes to you or your Princess.

"Actually I have had minor pain since morning" you said, he looked at you with a worried face. "Why didn't you tell me? We should go to the hospital" he said.

"No no no not now I don't like hospitals, it scares me!!" You said pouting. "I don't want you getting hurt!!!" He said, "then gimme a kiss!"you said.

He peaked your lips, you could feel the pain increasingly.
"Yoongi, I guess the pain is increasing," you said, clutching onto his t-shirt.

He became worried sick, "let's go to the hospital, wait a minute, I'm starting the car" he said ,quickly standing up.

"Wait wait first take those bags I prepared" you said, he came back and took them.

You dialed your sister's number, she is a doctor and you wanted her beside you while giving birth, you never went to a doctor without her.

She said she's coming to the hospital. "Let's go" Yoongi said and was about to carry you but you stopped him. "It's okay I can walk doctor said I should walk more!" You said you took Yoongi's hand.

You sat in the car , he started the car. Soon you reached the hospital, did some paperwork and went to the room they told you to, soon your sister came,the doctor also came to check.

It was hurting so bad, that you started crying, "sister, it hurts" you cried out, the doctor checked and said to try for nvd.

"Yoongi!!" You cried out, he hold your one hand while your sister hold another, "I fucking hate you min Yoongi!'" you screamed while trying to push, "no more babies I swear no more!" You again screamed.

You were scratching his hand so bad, he comforted you. But the worst part is, it wasn't working out, nvd wasn't working.

"I guess we have to do CS since she has a lot of pain but isn't able to do it" she said and told the complications.

You started crying more, Yoongi hugged you, and caressed your hairs "it will be alright!" He said, trying to comfort you.

They took you to the OT room , your sister went with you since she's a doctor too.Yoongi didn't show it but he was Hella nervous.

"Hyung don't worry, it will be okay" Jimin said, Yoongi hugged him, "I'm so scared , she was in so much pain" he said. Jimin tried to comfort him,

Yoongi's nervous ass called all the members and they eventually came, Jin and his wife both came, so did Joon and taes… others wife's didn't come just them.

After hours, they came out and all of them heard the baby crying. Your sister came out with the Princess, Yoongi broke down looking at her.

He was so happy, "your baby princess is healthy!" Your sister said! "What about y/n?" He asked. "She's okay too, just unconscious. You can see her after they shift her to the other room" she said,

He was too scared to take the baby so he said he will take it later.

You woke up, feeling pain on your lower abdomen, oh it hurt, "y/n" Yoongi said and looked at you with soft eyes.
Your sister came with the baby and gave it to you, your eye's got teary.

You cried, "I'm so happy" you said "me too" he said.
He kissed the baby and said "thank you so much y/n for such a precious baby" he said.

"I fucking hate you min Yoongi" "no more babies I swear no more" Jimin came out of nowhere with his mimicking teasing voice.

"You were there?!?!?" You asked out of shock, " we all were! Yoongi was so scared he called us!" Yuuji (Jin's wife) said with her happy voice, you got all flustered.

"ANYWAYS, congratulations!! So how our grumpy cat is a father!!" Jin said while laughing with his glass laugh.

Y'all laughed.

"I love you Yoongi" you said while holding his cheeks, "I love you too, yk I was so scared when you were in so much pain" he said. You peaked his lips, "awww my baby! I'm all okay! Though I still have pain, I have you and our Princess too!" You said.