angry sex ; safe word ; aftercare

Angry sex ; safe word ; aftercare
Min Yoongi <3

He aggressively pushed you against the bedroom wall and aggressively kissed you, you surely did kiss back.He was extremely angry because you kept flirting with a guy at the party on purpose of course.

You just wanted to make him jealous since he didn't pay much attention to you recently, you two have been married for 1 year now.

You two had sex for only 3 times so far , but had a lot of makeout session, you felt a lot distant from him since he is always busy.

You craved his touch, you two were arranged to get married but you fell in love since you two wanted to work this marriage out.

You were the most horny type in the relationship but you actually don't tell him when you're needy. So you just wanted to see how he would react when you flirt.

You were enjoying the aggressively passionate kiss.

Soon you were on the bed naked, he started leaving marks down your neck, shoulder, collarbone.

"I'm gonna mark you mine" you growled, and pushed two fingers in you, you moaned out of sudden pleasure.

He started aggressively fingering you, you knew he sometimes had anger issues.

You were a moaning mess, "y-yoongi---ahhh" you moaned.

"Yes, fucking moan my name!" He said. You came with a loud moan.

He kissed you again , then turned you around in doggy style, you two Never tried this one. Mostly because you don't like it.

"Who do you belong to?" He asked as he pulled your hair and pushed himself in you, you screamed moan out from the sudden stretch, pain and pleasure.

He slapped you ass, "who do you belong to?" He asked again, "y-you--ahhh" you barely said because of the way he was thrusting."Don't you dare to flirt with anyone! Today is your punishment day!" He said.

_______________

Your legs were shaking now, you came 3 times, him only one. Yet he didn't stop he kept going on, yes it felt good, you liked it rough and he knew it too.

But this was too much, you couldn't handle anymore, you felt like passing out and your whole body was surely hurting, you knew telling him to stop won't work but your mind was foggy it wasn't working.

You pulled yourself together, "cat" you screamed out the safe word as he immediately stopped.

He got out from between your legs since the position was missionary, you were heavily breathing.

He suddenly pulled you in a hug, you let your whole body weight fall on him since you were too exhausted.

He slowly rubbed you back, "I'm sorry, I didn't realize it was hurting you, I'm sorry I went too hard" he said ,you knew he was bad at showing emotions, his little words were enough for you.

"It's okay, you stopped when I said the word, that's more than enough" you exhaustedly said.

You surely didn't want to sleep without a bath. He knew that you wanted to take a bath.

He filled the bathtub and carried you there, he placed you in there.

"Stay like this for a bit, I'll change the sheets" he said and left, you relaxed.

He then helped you take a bath, made you sit on the counter beside the sink, then he took a shower.

You admired his body, "I surely have a sexy husband, who's only mine" you said, he giggled, "so do i"he said. You both giggled.

You two cuddled, "again I'm sorry"he said, you peaked on his lips, "it's okay" you said and hugged him, he kissed your forehead, "I love you" he said, "I love you too" you said.