ꨄALLT6ꨄ

ꨄ𝚂𝚘 𝚏𝚊𝚛 𝚊𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍 > 𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚎 - 𝙶𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚊ꨄ

"Mama we need to plan this trip."Ky'lani spoke sitting on her mothers bed.

"Yall not gone have class?"Imani questioned.

"Ma come on we got enough credits to take a week off for a trip."Ky'lani protested

"Fine only cause I wanna go too."Imani laughed

"I been looking at hotels there's this really pretty one in switzerland called Walliserhof. It's 5 star all inclusive." Ky'lani spoke.

"Okay so who's coming."Imani asked

"Me, Kj, his mama, You, Daddy, Tremani, and I think we should bring Dior since it falls on her birthday week I think that will be really nice." Ky'lani spoke

"Tre ain't bringing no one?" Imani asked adjusting her glasses when it came to trips Imani liked to be ontop of everything she was really good at finances so that helped.

"I ain't asked him yet but he probably gone invite Tristan."Ky'lani replied.

Tristan was basically an unofficial son in the Love household both Kingston and Imani treated him as their own and to Ky'lani and Tremani he was their brother.

"You know I really grown attached to Dior."Imani spoke

Imani always wanted a big family with lots of kids her rough childhood made her want to be the best mother she could but after two turbulent pregnancies the doctors told her any more kids and she would most likely die along with the baby.

Since Dior opened up to Ky'lani about her home life she hadn't been back home. Imani wasn't going for it and she immediately removed Dior out of that situation. Having worked in the Law industry she knew how to go about things if anyone was to come to her about taking Dior from her mother. As of right now they hadn't had any issues but Imani was making things happen behind the scenes just in case.

"Me too I know how much you wanted more kids and she really like that little sister I never had but always wanted." Ky'lani replied

Now that things were in motion Ky'lani decided to plan all her looks and what she would be bringing with her for this trip.

"I got class tomorrow then work right after."Ky'lani sighed slumping on the bed

"I don't know why your hard headed ass is forcing the working lifestyle."Imani laughed

Fast food was definitely whooping Ky'lani but she was stubborn and wanted to prove a point. Despite everything she was glad she decided to go with it because she felt like she was learning valuable lessons that can't be taught in a classroom.

"I get free food so I guess i can't complain." Ky'lani spoke

𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚒💚....

"You won't guess what just happened to me."Tiana spoke hysterically as the call connected

"Gurl calm down what happened."Imani replied