jungkook (part 11) end

They both turned to the door and saw y/n standing there very much confused as to why her baby brother is crying so much suddenly. Jungkook didn't waste a second and ran to y/n like a little baby he hugged her and buried his face in her chest sobbing and whimpering over and over saying one line. "I'm sorry noona, I didn't mean to hurt u so much".

Y/N frowned as she instinctively rubbed his back while looking at chan with a frown. "Tell her what I told u kook". Chan spoke softly from behind them as he leaned on y/n's desk. Y/N looked down at Jungkook who lifted his face from her chest and spoke in a broken voice. "D-did u really struggle and bring back up d-dads company all by yourself all for the better of m-my future"?

Hearing his question y/n's eyes widened she was dumbstruck. She looked at chan and asked completely baffled. "You told him"? Chan nodded calmly. "It was for the best hun, I know u wanted to keep him out of the past but sometimes it's better not to hide such things". She looked back at Jungkook who was gazing at her like a lost puppy.

She sighed deeply composing herself. She'd always hoped Jungkook would never have to hear the things she'd had to do and how much she sacrificed for things to be how they are in the present. "Yes Jungkook, it's true. I gave him many years of my life where I could've just taken whatever money our parents left and had us live off of that till I finished school and started doing whatever I'd dreamed of but it would've taken too long so I choose the next best option".

"I didn't want to risk having to carry on with life dragging all of dad's debt while I ran my own business because I'm sure he told u all those debts were scams I would've lost so much profit had I not decided to dig in things here on my own".

"I knew as u got older you would have dreams of your own you'd want to fulfill and I wanted to make sure our future was ensured as stable so you would never be limited to your opportunities the way I was".

Jungkook got down on his knees and started begging. "Please noona forgive me and let me make it up to u, i-i know I did alot of wrong things to u and it won't be easy to make it up but I'm willing to try just please forgive me, I don't want us to live like this anymore".

Y/N tried her hardest to keep her cool but hearing him say he didn't want to live with their rift anymore flipped a switch in her. Even her tears started flowing as she got down on her knees aswell and hugged him protectively in her arms. "I was never mad at u baby, I was just hurt, I always wished you'd see how much I was trying to be a good sister, I never wanted to have to ignore u and become cold but I could only take so much.."

Chan watched with a small smile on his face seeing the two siblings mending their relationship finally. Jungkook got out of the hug and held y/n's hand and put it over his head. "I promise noona, I'll be a good little brother from now on and cherish everything u do for me and I'll make it up to u for all the years I hurt u, a-and if I'm ever bad, u can hit me. It's okay, I know I deserve it".

Y/N immediately pulled back her hand and cupped his face. "Yah what are u saying I could never hit you". "Noona"? "Yes"? "Am I forgiven"? Y/N looked at chan and reserved a reassuring nod from him. "Ofcourse u are baby..." they both stood up and looked at one another. Out of the blue they both smirked cheekily. Chan watched from the corner unsure as to what they were thinking.

Suddenly they both ran to chan and tackled him into a hug aswell. He stumbled luckily the table was there to support all of them. "Wow wow wow, why am I being tackled"? He asked baffled. "Thank u for telling me what I was missing hyung, now I fully know I need to always be good to my sister cause she deserves the best". "Thanks for being here with me babe when I needed someone".

He smiled at the two siblings. "Alright alright stop being all cheesy u two". They all laughed and separated. "Time for a new start". Y/N spoke. Finally everything was settled after so many years.