Warm welcome

Clutching your jacket, you walk up to the looming black building before you. When you heard the ADA and port mafia would be working together, being sent over to their headquarters alone wasn't what you initially expected. You warily glance over to the guards standing next to the entrance, what if they shot you even though you were supposed to be there. Maybe they weren't informed of your arrival. Neither of them moved a muscle as you pushed open the front doors, making way to a grand hall, many arches decorating its sides. Get to the building: check, find the boss' office: that might prove to be a mire difficult matter.

You hadn't gotten any extra instructions about which floor to come to, perhaps you should ask someone? Though you doubt they would be very welcoming of you, setting your insecurities aside, you walk back outside and decide to ask one of the guards. "Top floor" they answer shortly, before you even get the chance to ask. Okay, so they definitely *are* aware of your arrival, that's just great. It is only when you set foot in the elevator that you truely understand how tall the building is. Numbered buttons line the wall all the way to its ceiling, making place for a second row beside them. Pressing the highest number, the elevator seems to agree, and shifts into motion. Its glass walls give you a stunning view of the city on your way up.

You're not one to get nervous fast, but meeting the mafia's boss is definitely ouside your comfort zone, and the long way up to his office gives you a nervewrecking long time to dwindle on that. The typical elevator bell sound shakes you out of your thoughts and into the hallway that has opened up before you. Of course there's more then one door, but there's only one that could possibly hide what you were here for: the two enormous doors at the end if the hall. I mean, if i were a fancy mafia boss, that's where i'd keep my office. 

You check your watch, 7:00, right on time. Pushing open the giant doors draws more attention to you than you would've wanted, and the second they creek open you immediately feel a burning gaze on you. "Ah, perfectly on time, i trust you had no trouble finding it." Well, actually... but you knew better than to make your first actual introduction into an arguement. "If i recall correctly we haven't been properly introduced, i'm Mori Ōgai, leader of the port mafia." He explains, nothing you didn't already know after all, working at the ADA you've had plenty of encounters with his organization. "I'm aware, you're reputation exeeds you. I'm (y/n) (l/n), at your service, sir."

You've only ever seen him in person once, a few days ago when the ADA and the port mafia met up  to discuss their cooperation. You're much more familiar with chuuya and Akutagawa, not that your on good conditions of course, they are simply familiar faces. Mori has his hands neatly folded together, the signature cat smirk on his face. If even for a second you let your professional mindset slip and recall something you've seen online "if evil, why handsome?" So far he seems the embodiment of that sentence.

"You will be working with the black lizard to take a down a warehouse controlled by the guild, afterwards you'll report back to me." You nod curtly to show your understandment, when suddenly a young girl comes running through the door, with much less hesitation then you had. "Rintarou, Aku chipped my dress!" Sure enough, there was a large piece of the frills missing on her left side. You found it hard to imagine akutagawa interacting with a child, and in all honesty, it would be a recipe for disaster. You couldn't help but feel sorry for the guy, he might be an ass to deal with, but you respect him as a great fighter nonetheless.

"Oh dear, i'll be sure to tell him off for that." Mori shushes her. "Tell him off?! Is that truely the worst you've got? He ripped my dress Rintarou, my dress!" Is... that really the wordt thing she can imagine? You wonder to yourself. You feel as if your intruding on something personal, and it makes you highly uncomfortable to be witnessing this ordeal. Besides, Mori has a child? How did that happen? You can't imagine the oh so powerfull mafia boss to be one for feelings and relationships. Wouldn't that be used against him? So many questions, you swear you'd ask him one day. After all your not really one of his subordinates, this is just temporary. You only have to show him respect for a little while, afterwards you'll just be going back to being enemies. Right?