HT... 6

Jungkook watched as the doctor prepares the equipments he's about to used

Jungkook watched as the doctor prepares the equipments he's about to used. The doctor smiled at him and looked at the bed.
"Please lay down on the bed" The doctor says and Jungkook nodded. He carefully lays down on the bed. He doesn't know but he instantly put an arm over his stomach, like he felt the need to protect it. As the doctor finished putting on his gloves, he then grabbed Jungkook's shirt pushing it up.

Jungkook just let the doctor do the work as he stared at the monitor in front of him. The doctor puts up a wand and a gel.
"This will be cold" The doctor says and Jungkook nodded, indicating that he's ready. The doctor puts the gel on Jungkook's stomach, he was shocked at the coldness but relaxed after.

The doctor puts the wand and started moving it around. The doctor explained everything that can be seen and Jungkook just nodded. The doctor stops at a certain part, causing Jungkook to gulp.
"Doctor?" Jungkook says and the doctor smiled at him.
"Well..." The doctor says and...

Jungkook sat inside the cab, holding the papers on his hand. He sighs, leaning his head back. He looks back and sees that he's already near their house.
"Oh... Uh... Sir, we're here" Jungkook says and the cab driver nodded, stopping. Jungkook smiles, paying the driver before he got out of the cab. He takes a deep breath, folding the papers more and put it inside his pocket.

He walked up to the door and knocked before walking in. He's met with the other six who stared at him.
"JK! Where have you been?! Oh, my goodness! I thought you were sick, huh? You should be resting... Look, Jaewon is even here and expected you to be there!" Jin says. Jungkook sighs, looking down.
"Hyung, please... I don't feel that well, can you please not scream?" Jungkook says. Jin sighs and hugged him.

"I'm sorry, I was just worried"