HT... 27

Before the baby was born

Jaewon and Jungkook had successfully arrived at the hospital. Jaewon had his arm wrapped around the younger as they walked in. Jaewon insisted on carrying him but was disregarded by Jungkook and scolded him about it.
"How can you carry me? Huh? You think you'll be able to carry me when I weigh like this" Jungkook says, huffing. Jaewon just laughed nervously, knowing how a mad Jungkook is.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry, baby" Jaewon says and they just decided on walking in. As soon as nurses had seen them, they were immediately helped by them. A nurse brought a wheelchair and Jungkook sat there. He let out a groan and held Jaewon's hand as they're taken to a room.

Jaewon smiled inside his mask as he hears the cries of their baby girl. He looked at Jungkook, brushing his wet bangs back and kissed his forehead with the mask on.
"I'm proud of you" Jaewon says, playing with the younger's hair.
"I love you" Jungkook weakly says, smiling.
"I love you too" Jaewon says, smiling back as he pulled his mask down.

"Oh my gosh, they're so cute" Jin says, referring to Jungkook and their niece. Jaewon smiles, nodding as he walked to his boyfriend and daughter.
"You should rest" Jaewon says, combing through Jungkook's hair. Jungkook didn't put much of a fight when Jaewon says that, he was pretty tired himself. Jungkook carefully gave their daughter to Jaewon and fixes his blanket.

He looked at his brothers as they immediately circled Jaewon with the baby in his arms. He smiles before he closes his eyes and letting darkness take over him.
"She's so cute" Hoseok whispers as he sees his little brother go to sleep. Everyone does the same as they looked back at Jungkook. They were all adoring their niece while Jaewon just smiled watching them.