Jojo Vs Authority

Standing atop their table, Jojo stood rebelliously awaiting someone to either answer or challenge him.

Though on the surface he looked calm and ready, but deep down he was close to losing his cool as Coco made him before.

Jojo:(Glares)

(Slam)

Banging her fist against the table, Hanna was first to speak.

Hanna: You have some nerve, new kid!

Angel: Ohhh, but that's what makes him interesting... And fun to break~.

Alex: Take your dirty shit-walker shoes off the table and get lost.

David: Confusion creates panic. Panic creates chaos. If we stay calm and explain then we can end this.

Coco: I refuse peace! I want his balls on my wall for touching my Nany!

Angel: If anyone is getting his balls, it's me.

Alex: UGHHH...!

Leaning back and crossing his arms, Alex rolls his eyes.

Alex: Is that all it takes to get you chicks all thirsty for some balls... A bad attitude and rebellious look?

Angel: You have horrifically misinterpreted what we want his balls for.

Jojo: Grrrr...

His anger was peaking toward the limit. But Jojo knew he couldn't lose his cool so soon. Thus, he took a deep breath and began laying down on the table.

Jojo:(sigh)... Can someone just answer my fucking question?

The five each then began saying something, talking over each other with different responses, not agreeing with what they should do with Jojo.

The leader, who had been facing away this entire time then rose his hand, causing all the council members to go silent in an instant.

Jojo:?

Turning around, the student council leader stood up. He wore all white.

White jeans, jacket, and helmet.

(Student Council President: Punk)

Punk: I'll explain it to you... I'll explain it all...

(Opening theme)

Jojo:(mind) The hell's with that helmet...?

Sitting up on the table, Jojo stared at Punk awaiting the answers he promised.