Episode 1: Meet the MARSOC Raider

Voice Actors:

(Battlefield 4)

Recker - Jared Padalecki

Pac - Andrew Lawrence

(Main Cast)

Koko - Anastasia Munoz

Jonah - Micah Solusod

Lehm - Christopher Smith

Valmet - Carli Moslier

R - Ian Sinclair

Lutz - Greg Ayres

Tojo - Christopher Bevins

Wiley - Akron Watson

Mao - Patrick Seitz

Ugo - Cris George

Chan - Jerry Russell

Karen - Shelley Calene-Black

Lee - Phil Parsons

(With that all out of the way, let's start.)

The Scene opens up in a flashback with Recker being shown and the area is in Nasiriyah, he is 19 Years old and is dragging a fellow Marine to cover. And he narrates his backstory.

Recker: July 7th, 2002. My first day of combat, I was in Nasiriyah, Iraq. I was part of an Expeditionary Unit, and I had to get a fellow Marine into cover.

Young Recker: *memory* Dammit, CORPSMAN!

Recker: October 27, 2019. Now I was introduced to my Squad of 4, I was transferred to the 7th Fleet and after being deployed to Azerbaijan in the 4th of January 2020, We had to get to our extraction, but we crashed into the sea and Dunn died. And after all of my tours, I retired in Remnant.

It later shows someone wearing heels and the other with Merell Sawtooth Boots, it later shows Recker wearing blue jeans, and half of his BDU Uniform. And is Wearing a black cap.

Koko: So, I hired you because of your expertise as an Ex-MARSOC Raider, and you were perfect for the job. Oh and Sergeant Recker, walk lively. Left, Right, Left, Right.

Recker: F*** off, but thanks for hiring me onto to your team, They're gonna Recognize my face.

Koko: I know, you did improve their aiming.

She is gonna touch the knob but Recker kicks down the door as Lehm was behind the door.

Koko: Meet our new and familiar Recruit, Recker!

Tojo: I never knew the new guy was this badass!

Recker: I know Tojo, now maybe if I had really gotten into action, It would be nice.

Koko: Alright, Lehm, Valmet. On him.

It later cuts to an Unmarked Audi and Recker is riding alongside Koko who is driving.

Koko: I know your background, your likes, and dislikes, and I know that you have a son that died.

Recker: I don't care about the big picture. If there's any targets, I'll let my Carbine handle it.

Recker Grabs a MK18 CQBR Rifle with an AimPoint Scope and an M203, and then sees a Honda CRV where Lehm and Valmet are inside, and then he later sees two other vehicles with unknowns inside.

Recker: Unknowns inside the cars, not the CR-V but the BMWs.

Koko: Engage them Lieutenant.

Recker: With pleasure.

He appears from the sunroof and he fires the MK18 at them and it sounds like this.

(1:00)

Recker: One down!

He fires the M203 underbarreled GL and he loads a Magazine after he unloaded 20 rounds from his MK18. Valmet later unloads some rounds into a van with Voshkod 6 Operatives inside, and as Valmet was about to fire a burst, the Van is blown up by Recker who used the M203.

Koko: RECKER! F***ING FIRE AT THE ONE IN FRONT!

Recker: That thing's a humvee! Don't worry, I got this.

Recker uses the M203 and aims down the sights of the 203 and fires, and the Enemy humvee explodes.