Episode 3: Heading to Africa.

The Scene opens up in the Ocean, and a Target on a buoy, then It shows an HK XM8 Rifle and Lutz is shooting it, and Recker is there as well, and is shooting a MK17S SCAR-H with a Suppressor, 4x Scope, and Angled grip.

Lutz: I never knew you'd be one hell of a Sharpshooter.

Recker: Haha, I was a Marksman when I was 19. When I was deployed, Iraqi Insurgent Forces feared me.

Lutz: Damn.

R: Lutz let me take a try.

After that, he leaves Lutz with his SCAR to let him take some shots, and as he went to Koko with a call, and Valmet asks her what's wrong.

Koko: F*CK MY LIFE! My big brother is on that freighter!

Recker goes down and meets up with Wiley and says this to him.

Recker: Nelson, I need you to take Mar below deck for some kind of grammar lesson, he cannot be seen by Kasper.

Wiley: Got it.

Recker: And do not tell him that.

Recker meets up with Valmet and Koko, and turns out, Pac was with Koko's Squadron.

Valmet: If I didn't know he was older, I'd think you two were twins. Except you're......

Recker: Simple as enough.

Pac: She's the pretty girl.

Kasper: Hey Koko!

Koko: Hello Kasper.

They talk about the Shipment, and he asks who are the two with her and Valmet.

Kasper: Koko, who are they?

Koko: Those two are Ex-MARSOC Raiders, Sergeant Clayton Pakowski, and Master Sergeant Daniel Recker. Daniel is 34 while Clay is 29 years old. Recker is the Second, now first in Command of an elite team of 4 called Tombstone, which was disbanded after Dunn Retired and soon after, Staff Sergeant David Montes, and Sergeant Pakowski later disbanded the squad as they left as well. The 34 Year old's a vet of the US Marines fighting in Remnant, or well the place where we took our ship to. And if you try talking to him, he's not much of a talker like some new Recruit that is silent.

Kasper: Alright, so you're in Africa to do your activities here eh? I think those two haven't met Chiquita yet.

Koko: One thing though, if you look at his face, He's got a Scar on his Forehead and face.

Kasper: Okay, Chiquita.

Chiquita nods and she meets the two Marines and when she looked at Recker's face, she did find his scars and Pac was wearing sunglasses to hide one scar he got to the eye.

Chiquita: So you two are Ex-MARSOC?

Recker: Correct.

(Play Steel Commanders here)

They later leave and guess what Recker had as a special thing brought onto the ship, an M1A2 Abrams, the Marines get on as Ugo volunteers as the driver, and Koko as the Commander. Recker is the Gunner, and Pac is the Loader.

Koko: Alright, Let's go!

They get on the Armored Rhino and they are wearing winter camo, alongside the Tank. Until Daxinghai contractors open fire as everyone gets off, they all open fire and Recker activates the Thermal Vision, since he can't see them, then as the Contractors think that they're clear, they get gunned down by the Mounted M240C on the Turret, the rest of the squad go behind the Tank as Koko fires the controlled M2 Browning on the Tank. And Pac uses the Loader's M240 on the Loader's Hatch. They fire a round as it is night time, and then they split. Later the place changes to Singapore, and he is letting Pac take the Gunner position as Hannah loads a 120MM AP Round and they destroy a Chinese BMP, and he has scored an Enemy Armored kill. Then he faces off against three more, the tank almost gets hit by the BMPs, but Recked orders Pac to fire the Gun as the target is in sight.

Recker: FIRE!

Pac: On the Way!

(1:39)

Recker: Two Targets left!

Hannah: Pac! Fire a Sabot Round!

Pac: ROGER-ROGER!

He fires and the second BMP is destroyed, then he Destroys the last BMP and they destroy it, and it was actually a flashback and he fires the M256 cannon at a vehicle, full of Daxinghai Contractors, then a Woman with GSRs fitted with Pistol Bayonets finds Valmet and the two fight. And after that, the woman is Revealed to be former MSS Agent and PLA Officer, Karen Low.

They later get back in the ship and The others are impressed by Recker's Tank Handling Skills.

Lehm: I haven't seen your performance in a Tank yet, you were a Rhino when it comes to handling Tank Gunnery.

Recker: What can I say, I've been performing greater as a commander, got over 63 Kills to my name.

Everyone: 63!?

Recker: They feared me, since I would get one Tank destroyed, I get inside another one.

Valmet: Koko, you hired him but you didn't know he was a beast when It comes to being a Tank Gunner.

Recker: What? Like I'm Godzilla of the Marine Corps Tank Commanders?

Tojo: Did you just say Gojira of the USMC Tank Commanders?

Recker: I'm not a Godzilla when it comes to fighting with AA Missile Mounted Infantry Fighting Vehicles and Light Armored Vehicles, but I look like an Ankylosaur when doing that, but I look like a Cheetah when I use DPVs, Humvees, JLTVs, Trucks, Motorbikes, ATVs, and Armored Civilian Vehicles. But I am a Godzilla when I use Armored Tanks. But I am just one annoying fly when I am on a plane or a Helicopter.