Episode 7: Death of Dunn.

The Scene opens up in the Czech Republic, and all Members of Tombstone Squad have been recruited as the Security, Recker was now in Command after Lehm retired, and Dunn decided to be Second in Command. And everyone is secretly armed with M4A1 Carbines, with EOTech Hybrid Sights and Foregrips. And Recker is with Koko and Jonah. R later arrives at the Hotel and Dunn follows R as he told him about Hex. They pack their M4A1 Carbines and move out, until when two men try to capture Recker and Jonah, but Recker Punches the other one who kicked Jonah and Snaps his neck. While Jonah kills the one trying to sedate him.

Police Officer: Excuse me, Ma'am-

Hex: Whoops, you're in my way.

She Grabs a SCAR-L and fires at the Police, and then everyone's cover is blown, R opens fire at Iko and Dunn also provides fire, but his M4A1 has a Trijicon TA31F ACOG and an Angled grip.

Dunn: Get them to Cover, Renato!

Renato: Got it, William!

They take cover by a car and Jonah is given his M4A1, and Recker pulls out his M4A1 Assault Rifle.

Renato: Koko, I didn't tell you this, but I'm a spy, once I kill Hex, you won't ever see or hear from me again.

Recker: What? Renato, you don't need to die, Dunn's gonna take the shot for you, a Bersaglieri soldier like you, can't die.

Montes Arrives and packed an M249-E3 with an MK48 Heat Shield and an EOTech 552.A65 HOLO Sight. He carries Jonah and he almost gets one to his leg but gets his Cap shot off. He fires a burst at Iko and he takes cover.

Montes: Reck, I'm providing Suppressive fire, call backup right now!

Recker nods and uses his Radio to contact Pac.

Recker: TOMBSTONE ACTUAL TO TOMBSTONE FOUR, WE'RE TAKING FIRE OUTSIDE THE HOTEL! WE'RE NEAR HEX'S POSITION OVER!?

Pac picks up the radio and answers.

Pac: *over comms* GOT IT! I'M ASSEMBLING THE REST! OUT!

It later cuts to Pac grabbing his M4 and he tells Lutz.

Pac: Lutz! They're in trouble!

Lutz: I'm gonna get the rest! You go ahead!

Pac later grabs his M4A1 and runs through to where Recker is.

Pac: *over comms* Recker! Where's Dunn!?

Recker: He's pinned!

Montes: MOVE IT DUNN! WE'RE COVERING FOR YOU!

Montes fires the M249 and kills one of the agents firing his M4 at them.

Iko: Hahaha! You moron!

He fires his M4 and hits Dunn's leg.

Dunn: *groans* BUZZ OFF!

Iko is shot and killed and Renato orders Koko and Recker to take Jonah to a hospital they leave, and then Hex shows up.

Hex: R!!!!

R: Woah! I didn't know you were the hot one, now let's see who's the better shot!

Dunn: F**k!

They both fired, Dunn, fired first before R could have the shot and hit her in the body, as R was pulled back quickly, but it resulted in Dunn getting himself shot in the head by the Cutthroat Sniper Team. Until Lutz kills them, as Pac arrived with an M110 SASS, and the other Sniper Team got killed. Then Hex is seen trying to get her PT 24/7, but it gets kicked away, and Hex is knocked out.