⁰³𝐌𝐈𝐀

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
m i a

"What the hell were you doing out there?" Jean scolded the blue-eyed girl as they walked around the disaster. "You almost died."

"Part of the plan." Arisa said dryly as she looked around. "I was following orders."

Jean snorted, "was being titan chow part of the plan?"

Arisa stopped in her tracks, causing the male to bump into her, "Jean..."

"Yeah? What is it?"

An audible gasp left his chapped lips, widened eyes staring at the dismembered body, "Marco... how—"

"Did... did everyone else make it?" Arisa questioned Sasha with quivering eyes.

Sasha slowly nodded, "I think we all did. All except–"

"Marco." Arisa nodded. "Okay... that's good, I guess."

"What are they gonna do to Eren?" Connie asked. "Anyone know yet?"

Bertholdt shook his head, "I'm assuming they're still going through the legal court process."

Reiner sighed annoyingly, "And they only took Armin and Mikasa as witnesses. We have to wait till they get back."

As a cue, the blond and raven head waltzed in, an angry expression on the Ackerman's face.

"Why the long faces?" Jean questioned with a raised brow. "I'm assuming it didn't go all too well?"

Armin shook his head, "Not exactly. Instead of executing him like the MP had planned, they'll keep Eren under the supervision of the legion."

"That's not so bad." Reiner said. "So why does Mikasa look so mad?"

Armin sighed, "You can say Captain Levi wasn't too nice to Eren."

Arisa let out a snort, "That's it? If I were Eren, I'd thank Captain Levi for noticing my mere existence."

"Ew." Sasha gagged. "Are you really crushing over a thirty year old man?"

Arisa shrugged, "Not exactly, but that short man can get it anytime. A hot badass can get it anytime."

"Even—"

She cut off Annie, "I said hot."

"I don't know your definition of hot." said Annie. "For all I know, you can think that old geezer from the Garrison Regiment is hot and a badass."

"Ew!" Arisa shouted disgustingly as the rest laughed. "That's nasty, Annie!"

"I'm just saying." Annie said with a shrug.

"Fine, any hot badass below thirty can get it." Arisa restated.

"Talk about having your priorities set straight," said Bertholdt with a snort.

"Hey, Arisa," Armin softly called out to her after everyone had left to help with some repairs, not wanting anyone around so as to not make her uncomfortable.

"Yeah?" She let out a loud yawn before apologizing. "Sorry, this morphine has me a little out of it."

Armin smiled lightly, "That's okay. Uh, anyway, there was this woman in the court."