Chapter 1: The Destruction of Nevada

Somewhere In Nevada...

It was nearing dawn as the sun began poking out from beyond the horizon. Everything was silent, except the crashing of waves on the chaos that infected the city of once Nevada and the entire world. Gunshot was heard from the distance between four men and all agencies. However, it was all because of an assassin man with a sniper gun, and it was all because he murdered all people. He is a killing machine, a cold-blooded one.

This man is no other than Hank J. Wimbleton.

There he was taking cover with the truck with his two friends hiding there, Sanford and 2BDamned. Panting, he was feeling outnumbered, wondering where could Deimos be since he went off to find the helicopter as he promised that he will find them. He could see perfectly that there are a bunch of soldiers everywhere.

Doomed, he saw a flaming man appear as he teleported. He glared, knowing it was The Auditor. A red halo is floating around his forehead, making him look like a God. No, more like God of Hell and God of Destruction who bring the destruction of Nevada.

Auditor! Hank thought, panicked. A sweaty look on his face gave him chills.

"Active the Improbability Drive," The Auditor ordered.

One of them nodded as they turned on the Improbability Drive until something happened. Tricky appeared and slashed Sanford to death, and Hank and Doc cried out his name.

"Sanford!" Doc panicked.

"No!" Then he shot Tricky, killing him to death when The Auditor ordered his men to turn the Drive to full power, causing Tricky to be revived and revert to his Hellclown form, which they decided to retreat, running away to their base.

As they arrived, Doc commented that Hank doesn't have much time before flipping a lever, causing a blue energy sphere to appear.

"Hank, go through that portal. It can lead you to a safe place," Doc ordered, pointing at a blue energy sphere.

"What about you? Can you come, too?" Hank asked.

With a sad look, he shook his head no. "I can't. I have other things to do. However, I have a new mission for you and I want you to take these." He took Hank's hand and placed them on it, revealing to be shiny seven pink shards, which confused Hank.

"Why do you want me to have these?" Hank asked with a confused look.

"Because I want you to protect the shards from those who are tainted with evil. The reason why I gave you shards is that I want you to give this to the Shikon Priestess who can purify the evil's touch. So I want you to go through this portal or else Tricky will come. This is your new quest." Doc said.

"I can't leave you like this, Doc! I can't let Tricky kill you! I didn't want anything to happen to you!" Hank argued as he clenched the shards tightly between anger and distress.

"I'll be fine, Hank. I promise I will find you when everything is settled. Now go!" With all his might, he pushed Hank through the portal until they disappeared. When Hank was gone, Doc activated the self-destruct sequence for the base before bringing out another destruction.