chapter 10

^this is so freaking cute!!!

~T H O M A S~

Now I know that just sneaking into Danny's room is a bad thing on me but the way he sounded on the phone, and he was so close to crying I could hear it. I have never in my whole life instead of my mother, felt this way for a person, not even for myself, I think I'm in..

Love?

Danny makes me feel a way about people to make me care for them, about myself, and more about him, and I don't know how to feel about this feeling, I don't think it's normal, but my mom knows it is, once I got there he was on his bed curled in a ball then he looked at me with surprised look like he thought I was joking about coming, "Well come right in." Danny said as he straightened up to sit right, I sat beside him, "Very funny, darling." I said trying to make him laugh, but he didn't do anything, I sighed, "What's wrong, and what do you need to talk about?" I asked when he laid down and faced away from me, "I guess I just needed someone here." Danny said when his voice started shaking I sighed again and moved closer to him, Danny felt me move, "What are you doing?" He asked when I was at the top of his bed, "Nothing, just moving closer to you." I said smiling even though he wasn't looking at me, I looked at him and his body was still faced away from me, I turned back around, "Did I do something?" I asked after awhile, I mean I didn't ask permission to do anything to Danny I had to ask him and I didn't, which is on me, "Would you be mad if it was something you did?" Danny said and I snapped out of my thoughts, I didn't say anything cause it really depends on what it is for me.

"No, you didn't do anything, well not yet." Danny said sarcastically making me chuckle, I looked at him and seen he was facing me a smile came on my face, "What?" Danny asked I looked down, "Nothing, just...thinking." I said with the smile still on my face, Danny sat up to see my face, "Well if your okay now, I will go so I don't get in trouble." I said getting up but something grabbed my hand I turned to see Danny, his face fully red, looking at my face, and I could read all of it, "Stay....please." Danny said and a smile came across my face again, I nodded and he looked so happy, I just wanted to kiss him right here and now.

I didn't I controlled myself before I sat back on his bed, I kinda want to mess with him but nothing where I myself would like it to much, "Its cute that you want me to stay." I said looking at him and his face turned red again, he is so cute, "Your so cute." I said that out loud, I think my face started turning red cause my face felt really hot like on fire, I looked at Danny who was also red, I laughed laying down, Danny turned on his lamp after I stopped and looked at Danny and seen he was embarrassed, I cupped his face, and smiled, "Can I sit in your lap?" Danny asked I was kinda surprised but I let him and my hands where on his waist holding him steady, I thought he would tell me to move my hands but he didn't, he tells me to let go in public but not when we are alone, so he gets very embarrassed quickly, good to know. 30 minutes past and we where just talking, flirting with each other, but I won as the top cause he would not stop stuttering, "You want to play a game?" Danny asked me I nodded, "Which one?" I asked then Danny's face started turning red, "ummm..firetruck." Danny said when his face started to get more red, "Okay, if that's what you want, sure." I said and Danny looked at me and a small smile was on his face, he got off of me so we could play the game even though it was just us but I don't give a fuck.

"You start." Danny said I nodded and my hand was on his knee, "Remember if you want me to stop just say red, it's part of the game." I said, I really don't want him uncomfortable with this, "I know." Danny said and my hand started to move, (okay if firetruck wasn't made during this time just deal with it cause that's how I feel, and this is all I know about the game so just enjoy the rest of the story!) I'm half way on his thigh, "You okay?" I asked Danny but when I looked up his face was red and he was nodding I lifted my hand and placed them around Danny face, "You sure?" I asked, but he just looked at me, "red." Danny said and I smiled I let go and Danny's hand was on my knee, his little hands, and his hand started moving, really slow, like he was scared, "You okay Danny?" I asked and he looked up at me, his hand still moving onto my thigh, "Umm yeah why?" He said and his hand close to my waist, "You looked scared so I was just asking." He nodded and I looked down to see that he stopped right before was near my crotch, "Are you going to say red?" Danny asked and there was nothing stopping me, great now I'm horny, shit.

I smiled and moved to be face to face with Danny, "No, I don't want to." I said and a shade of pink was on Danny's face, "Why?" He asked and I was loose, I didn't mean to I just couldn't control myself anymore, and I was on top of him, his face, his body, his everything and I was on top of it all. Then I snapped out of it once I was getting too close to his face, I quickly got off of him and his bed, "I am so sorry! I didn't mean to do that." I said and Danny was just sitting there quiet and red like a cherry, "N-no it's fine! I was just surprised that you did it, even though you have a girlfriend." Danny said in what it sounded like a sad tone, I sat back down on the bed facing away from him, "You can look at me." Danny said, "You didn't hurt me." I knew that was a lie I could hear it in his voice, I sighed and faced towards him, "I don't like Zoey at all, I started dating her because of a bet." I said out loud and Danny well let's just say he had a lot of questions and I mean the bet was, "if you date Zoey and make her fall in love with you I will give you $400."

Like I'll take that bet anyday and he understood why I took it to he would have done it for his dad, which he told me he had to go to his funeral soon, and wanted me to go with him, and I said yes, then he asked to sit in my lap again I was kinda surprised that he asked that after what I did and probably going to feel guilty for the rest of my life because of it, but I said sure cause I mean it's what he wants and my mom always told me to "give the person that you love everything that they want,even if it takes time they will love you, I promise." I love my mom and the things that she has done for me is the best thing I could ever ask for. "I have a weird question for you." Danny said after awhile, all of my attention went towards him, "Would you kiss me if you wanted to?" He asked and his face started turning red, I was surprised and looked at his lips, "If I could I would do it right now." I said and looked back into his eyes, he started stuttering, I got closer to him, "I-I don't k-know how to kiss." Danny managed to get out, so Danny has never done anything with anyone, "I can help you." I said backing a little from his face, if he wanted to stop he could say something but he didn't and I was closer to his lips, he nodded.

Then I kissed him.

(1468 words)

Yayyyy, hope you liked this chapter if you have any ideas or questions about the characters please let me know!