17

⚠️ NSFW

Your eyes widened as you were taken back from the kiss.

It certainly did distract you.

He let go, you still tasting his lips on yours.

"W-what was that?" You asked.

He chuckled. "A kiss, stupid." He flicked your forehead.

"Ow!" You said.

"I know it was a kiss! But why did you do it?" You asked.

He blushed, smiling at you. That smile had a tint of mania to it... it was off-putting.

"Because... I like you. Have I not made that obvious enough?" He chuckled, he leaned in, his breathe fanning your face and the tips of your noses touching.

You felt your face heat up even more, all that was on your mind was what was going to happen next.

You nodded your head and said "You've... made that very clear."

He rested his head in the crook of your neck, laying kisses, making you shiver.

"O-Oliver..." You stammered.

He started nibbling on your collarbone, and you covered your mouth to suppress a moan.

He giggled into your neck, nibbling, sucking and kissing your skin.

You closed your eyes as you felt cold hands creep up your shirt. You gasped and he quickly covered your mouth.

He shushed you as he squeezed your bare breast. He kept giggling and snickering at your reactions.

"S-stop..." You stammered as he toyed with your nipples.

You squirmed under his grip. You felt conflicted. You didn't want him to stop, but you found yourself asking him to.

"Ahhh, but you're so fun to play with." He said, lifting your shirt and swirling his tongue around your nipples.

Your mind was clouded with arousal and pleasure.

He kissed down your stomach, sending shivers down your spine.

He played with the waistband of the itchy fabric your pants were made out of.

"May I?" He asked, peaking into your pants.

You squirmed and nodded your head.

He flashed you a little smirk before pulled down the blue fabric along with your panties.

You felt incredibly flustered and you were trembling. You closed your legs and hid your bright pink face into a pillow.

He chuckled lowly at the cute display before him. He pried your legs open and said "Don't be so shy, my love."

His breathe fanned the opening between your legs as he kissed your clit lightly.

You already were a trembling mess and he had barely touched you.

You removed the pillow from your head and saw as Oliver started licking and kissing your clit lightly, just teasing you.

You just wanted to start bucking your hips into his face, needing more stimulation.

He started sucking on it, moaning a bit. You suppressed a moan by covering your mouth tightly as he pulled your cunt closer to his face by hooking his arms around your thighs.

You squealed quietly and said "O-Oliver..." You weren't sure why you were saying his name, but it just came out without thought.

You continued saying his name in a high voice, giving your all to keep your moans at a minimum.

He was flicking his tongue on your clit, making you squirm even more.

"Ollie..." You found yourself giving him a nickname.

That made him that much more aroused and he couldn't help but reach down and cup his erection through his pants, rubbing the tip over the fabric.

He started flicking his tongue faster as you felt your core tie in knots, and each and every flick of his tongue feeling more and more blissful as you inched closer to a climax.

"P-please keep going... just like that. Ah..." You said as you clenched your pillow and tensed up, inching closer and closer.

"M-more! M-m-more!" You begged as you felt euphoria wash over your body, from your head to your toes.

You moaned softly as your toes curled and your thighs tensed up around Oliver's neck, your fingers tangled in his hair.

You felt like you collapsed though you hadn't even gotten up. You breathed heavily and you were in complete bliss.

Your eyes were half-lidded as Oliver pulled your pants up and crawled up towards you, wiping his mouth.

He wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed your neck lightly. You hadn't felt so relaxed in such a long time.

"Was that good, Y/n?" Oliver asked, tracing your side with his fingernail.

You nodded your head and smiled. "Thank you very much." You whispered.

"Have you ever had that done before?" He asked, moving his hand up to your hair.

You nodded your head in a negative direction.

He chuckled before kissing your cheek. "D-did you..."

You trailed off, too shy to ask the question you wanted.

"Did I what? Finish your sentence, love." He said,  a smile still on his lips.

"Did you want... reciprocation?" You asked meekly.

He knew exactly what you were asking, but decided to play dumb. He wanted to hear what you wanted to do to him.

"Elaborate." He said.

You hid your face in your pillow and didn't respond, face heated up like crazy.

"You know..." You said softly into your pillow.

"Are you asking if I want you to suck my cock?" He teased.

Your blush got even worse and you nodded your head.

"Well," He got on his back and said "If you insist."

You turned around and watched as he moved his waistband down, his length sprang out.

You blushed hard at the sight of his throbbing erection.

"Get to work." He said, bringing your chin down on to the tip of his cock.

You slipped just the head in and swirled your tongue around it. He threw his head back and moaned before pushing your head further down.

You gagged as the tip hit the back of your throat. He gently grabbed a fistful of your hair and moved your head up and down.

"Since you've never done this, I'll guide you." You squeezed your eyes shut as he pushed your head further to get his full length into your mouth.

You teared up as you gagged on him. It was too much, and you couldn't handle his full cock so deep into your mouth.

He let go of your hair as you started bobbing your head on your own. He moaned and called you pet names, complimenting you too.

"You're doing so good. You're a natural." He said.

His red eyes watched you struggle to fit his length into your mouth, and found it entertaining how you'd gag every time it hit the back of your throat.

He wanted to fuck your throat hard and shoot his load inside you, marking you his. But since this was your first time, he kept his cool.

He started feeling his climax coming on, and he urged you to go faster. You went as fast as you could without vomiting on his cock.

He was getting closer and closer until it shot out, and that bliss was ten times better than any orgasm he had ever had.

You felt his hot cum shoot in your mouth and you involuntarily swallowed it, gagging a bit at the taste and texture.

He pulled your head off his twitching dick and said "We'll have to do that again sometime."