noodles or death

Lily was on a rooftop looking at the sky and feel the wind blowing at her Beautiful long long blonde hair and shadow was there enjoying the beautiful wind and sky, lily was still thinking about her friends and wonder if they are okay...

Lily heard pigsy that he was going to get some ingredients
with tang,and she wanted to come to and she already knows about what's going to happen.

{Lily's-pov}

Me and shadow, pigsy and tang were getting ingredients, and pigsy and tang were talking about the carrot as shadow was purring on my neck. I petted him. And I look at the shop it was spider Queens "my, my, my, you boys are making quite a scene..looking to buy some ingredients? Something tasty~?, You've came to the right place" she says as she blows a kiss to tang. "Oh! Uh come on pigsy let's just keep going-".

"tang, your husband is gone now" I thought in my head as pigsy got a little closer to her "you-you are selling beautiful vegetables today?" Tang and I and shadow looks at the wooden boxes and there was just nothing, only a rotten carrot and a mushroom. "Are you blind?" Tang says and I almost laughed I hold it in so they won't hear it, it was just my favorite line. It makes me laugh.

I opened my eyes and saw tang staring at me looking confused I think he heard me,"are you okay, Lily?" He says "I'm alright, sorry" my face was a bit red and shadow nuzzles my cheek

I opened my eyes and saw tang staring at me looking confused I think he heard me,"are you okay, Lily?" He says "I'm alright, sorry" my face was a bit red and shadow nuzzles my cheek. "That's right sugar, this is the finest store in the whole market..why don't you come around back and...look at my exclusive wares.." spider queen said it sounded a bit creepy.

And pigsy was about to go in there and tang stopped him good job tang, "pigsy, I'm not sure uh-" pigsy cut him out "don't wreck this for me, I need this!" And we walked inside and I have to FUCKING crouch so I can get in. Damn I hate being tall it's hard and spider queen was saying 'a little closer' it sounded creepy.

"We're going to die" I thought to myself and tang and pigsy looks down it was a trap, well of course and they fell and I fell, we scream.

"OH SHIT!-"

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

(And she's wearing this)