calabash

Lily was sleeping in mk's room she felt something shaking the bed, she woke up and see mk freaking out and hugging her "uh what's going- wait a minute it's calabash, my favorite episode" she thought in her head and she hug mk back, he had a blush on his face but still hugging her.

And his room was wrecked and a bowl of ramen but was empty shattered "awwww! my precious processions!" And his alarm went off "9:01?! I'm late for work!!" He tried pulling his staff from his ear, but didn't appear, lily and mk look at the time and it was now 9:02 "PIGSY IS GONNA KILL ME!!" Mk put on his work clothes and lily put her clothes on, and mk rushed down to pigsy's noodles and lily follows him.

"Pigsy! I'm so sorry I'm late! I completely overslept! I guess I didn't set an alarm and honestly, I don't remember going to bed. And the earthquake! And please don't fire me!" Mk cried and on the floor hoping he won't get fired.

"Fire you?" Pigsy said as he turn around, lily knew already what's going to happen, "ha! Why would I fire you?" Pigsy said with a huge smile which made mk uncomfortable, lily knows yin and jin were doing this.

"Uh...well, last time you said if you are 1 minute late ever again, you are fired!" Mk said trying to do a pigsy impression.

"I said that?" Pigsy said looking confused.

"That doesn't sound like my best friend pigsy" tang said as they both smiled and lily was looking at them with a really face, And the earthquake happened again.

"It's happening again!" Mk shouted and he hugs lily and she hugs him back.

"Feel what?"

"I think mk got the real case of the Mondays" tang said.

"Hm. Maybe it's the inner ear thing?" Mk said and he remembered the staff "oh! The staff!" He tried bringing out the staff but nothing.

"Hehehe, the staff ain't in your ear kid" pigsy said.

"Oh, then that's a relief. Wait where is it?!" Mk asked.

"On top of the mountain. Sealing away the demon bull king and s entire family" tang said which made mk confused.

"Uh say what now?" Mk looked at tang with a confused look.

"You do remember right? Sigh... I keep saying you work him too hard" tang said to pigsy.

"That's it! Your taking a day off!" Pigsy said and mk was happy, he ran out of pigsy's noodles and changed his clothes and mk, lily were having a best day ever!

And lily told mk she needs to go to the restroom and she went in and she already knows everything, and she took off her glove and scratches her arm hard, really, really, hard and blood flows out and it turns into fire, pink fire and it made a firey vortex and the blood made a other clone lily that she made with her blood, "listen i need you to get out of here and go to the others kay? And if red son came and talk to you- I mean us, us. just play my personality, Kay?" Lily says to the clone lily and nodded and left the calabash and yin and jin didn't notice the clone lily left it almost looks like the lady done demon's ghostly blue spirit but pink fire.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

{Clone lily-pov}