" Lay my curses, all too rest. "

" A VAGUE CROSSOVER OF 2k12 AND ROTTMNT "

—————
Meeting your alternative self was difficult, just grasping at the idea was confusing..even if they had done this before, it had been because of physical trouble. This was nothing but emotional.

Well, maybe it was emotional for Raphael (Who was apparently from the years 2012-17?).

The other him, it confused him so much. To his large size, his scratched out eyes..and most importantly, he wants to feel small yet protective. It left Raphael breathless with anxiety, this is what he could've been!?

Large.

Stupid.

Loveable?

The words rang effortlessly in his head, reminding him why he found anger in himself at the thought of his larger self. But he couldn't help it—he was everything—and he meant everything!— he wanted too be!

Gentle and kind?

Those words would never describe Raphael Hamato, who's heart aches with a fire that every accepts he will die with and for. It will be the death of him, he's sure of it.

So why is Raphael Hamato-Draxum...everything?

So strong, caring. Not a smidge of a wretched fire within his lungs, clawing at his and everyone else's air?

And yet...

He sees it. The fire, the anger, the smoke.

Underneath that blanket of love, he sees Raphael.

Himself.

His damaged, angry, frustrated self.

Maybe he's really gone insane, the fire is so small and hidden, yet he sees it in blind and dull eyes of pink and yellow. He can't help but ball his hands into fists, gritting his teeth or frustration.

His dumber, spiked self.

His younger self.

He can't help but acknowledge it, he's angry like himself, yet he finds that when he explodes—it's nothing his larger self.

His larger self is quiet angry, the type you wouldn't notice.

He, himself?

He is loud, screeching.

Dangerous.

And perhaps, that's the root of it. He is dangerous and blazing, his larger self is gentle and burnt.

He knows he is judged and misfit, because his brothers and their alternatives have tense shoulders, like they will be burnt in his proximity. Perhaps, he's already burnt too many.

Perhaps.

Perhaps, because his larger self is fire resistance. A firefighter. He can say sweet and meaningless words, and it will extinguish his issue.