Coffee shop

"Ramona" you mumble trying to wake her up "Ramona~" "mmm" she says, shoving her face in your pillow "c'mon, you have to go" "later..." she mumbled "fine but I'm going to work" you work at a coffee shop that's about 5 minutes away, it's a really fancy coffee so you get paid really good. "Well if you're going to leave me then I guess I'll go home" she says getting out of your bed "you can come if you want" "really? Where do you work?" "Solar star coffee shop" (yes I just made that up, deal with it😋🤞🏽) "oh like the really fancy one that is surprising cheap for its design?" "Yup, that one" "ok, lemme get dressed"

"We're here, Ramona" "cool" (time skip) "oooooh, who's that girl you decided to bring with you" "shut up" you chuckled, you where friends with most of your coworkers, except for your other evil ex which was kinda introverted so she never really did anything about the people you dated (aka like 3 cuz you not a hoe) but Ramona was different "hey, are you dating that pink haired freak over there?" Amelia (your evil ex) states "yes I am, and don't call her a freak" you spat out, not even looking in her direction. Amelia hops over the counter, walking over to Ramona and pulls her sword out "we shall battle!" "Ugh, at my job, really?"

Amelia disappears and Ramona gets coins "this isn't even a dollar" "c'mon Ramona, my shifts over. Bye everyone!" "Bye!" They all yell in sync.