"You know your hair?"

You drive Ramona home "hey Ramona, can we hang out tomorrow around 7:30?" "Heh sure" she gives you a peck on the lips and goes inside her house ( you:O///O)

Time skip

You were hanging out with your group (+ some other people I'll add later) you formed a kinda sorta band like it wasn't a band but you guys played y'all's instruments together "You guys! I learned the riff (idk man I don't play a instrument/guitar) to (f/m/s)!" As soon as you were about to play, you heard a knock at the door "oh! That's for me! That's for me.." you open the door to see your lovely girlfriend Ramona "come in" she walks into your friends house and you turn to see her hair "you know your hair?-" "I know of it" "it's all blue. You looks beautiful"

she tucks some of her hair behind her ear "thank you hon" you turned to your friends "bye guys! I'll be back! Maybe.." you say heading out the door and closing it (time skip to your actual house) "I'll make us some food" (la mayo time skip to after the food it done🤪) "wow this is actually really good" "thanks! I normally hate cooking but I started a new year's revolution to start cooking" "how cute" she mutters under her breath

(30 minutes later) you guys are making out (wowie so spicy 🤪✨) you left your red tinted chapstick all over her face "your hair is so long, I love it" Ramona says, slightly pulling it. You perk up "I should really cut it!" You say in a panicked voice "what, I just said I loved it?" "Sorry, it's just that I got my hair cut a couple hours before my worst breakup of like.. all time" "oh baby, I'm sorry"

you disappear in to another room. You come out with your hair in a ponytail and with that dorky hat that Scott wears ykyk "why are you wearing that hat?" "I thought that we could go for a walk!" (Time skip) "are you sure you're not wear that hat to hide your hair?" "Nope! I just love walking ya'know, putting one foot in front of the other.. But look! A castle"

(time skip because I'm lazy) you see Wallace over in the crowd somewhere and run up to him "hey Wallace!" "Oh! Hey y/n! I haven't seen you in forever!" He says putting his arms up for a hug and you willingly run into his arms (insert the universal theme song) "Mr.lee is on set!" "Mr.lee?" You question "Lucas Lee" Wallace replies, your face goes pale. You turn to Ramona

"I think we should get out of here" "hey! The only thing that's keeping me and her apart are the 2 minutes it's going to take for me to kick your ass!" "you dated him?" "In the 9th grade, we had drama, actually it might've been math, I just remember there being a lot of drama. he's a snot-nosed little brat, he just followed me around" "he had snot in his nose? But he's famous" someone said, you snapped you head around to see Scott and his fake high school girlfriend "hey scott" "hey n/n, I just wanted to apologize "it's ok"

All of a sudden Lucas points 2 fingers at Ramona "Hey! I'm talking to you Ramona Flowers!" "He's famous and he talked to my ex girlfriends girlfriend" "shut up Scott" you and Wallace said in sync "The only thing that's keeping me and her apart are the 2 minutes it's going to take for me to kick your ass!"

"I'm so done. Can we just go home?" "Sure thing, Rose" "Rose?" "Like the flower because you're last name's flowers!" "That's so cute" she says kissing you. You giggle "let's go home"