Chapter 3

Hey guys, BlueSquid105 here! This is it, the real finale this time. And yeah... Good News to you all, about Conspiracy Theories that I made 2 years ago, will be moving to the another app. But, if this works or not, that's all. The app will be Wattpad. We still don't know what is gonna be? Announcements will be on the publish in the finale of this fanfic.

Even kinda stupid though if I wanna start all over again like wtf bruh so...

Enjoy the finale!
_________________________________________

Enjoy the finale! _________________________________________

DIRECTED BY

BlueSquid105

After Uzi destroying the JCJenson company, the gang are getting close to the Borg Tower and there's security both inside and outside. While they still hiding, Ariel builds a shockwave machine that electrocutes robots in 5 feet apart, but the problem is some of the people are robots like Zane, Ariel, and Saiko. Ariel ask Saiko for a moment.

Ariel: Hey Saiko?
XJ-S: Uh yes?
Ariel: Here, use this. (Gives mysterious object to Saiko)
XJ-S: Uh what is this?
Ariel: That's an Anti-Shockwave. Protection from the shockwave to you and Zane.
XJ-S: But what about you?
Ariel: Don't worry, I'll be fine. Just remember, protect your friends at all costs.
XJ-S: I will.

Everyone are now ready to get rid all evil robots...

Ariel: Alright k everyone, listen up! Remember, this is life and death. I just wanna say so... Survive.
Boopkins: Wait? How about our friends trap in there?
Meggy: Don't worry Boopkins, Ariel have plans and figure it out how to stop these drones.
Ariel: Ok, Let's start. Meggy, Mario, Uzi, and SMG3, follow me. The rest of you, uh... Survive.
Everyone:

Ariel: 4 of you, follow me and run for the tower!
Mario:

SMG3:

Meggy: Don't worry guys, we're gonna save them!
Uzi: You guys are super weird. 😑

While Ariel and the others run for the Borg Tower, Everyone are now ready for their battle stations.