1.2

sᴄᴏʀᴄʜ ᴛʀᴀɪʟs———————————————————————————

sᴄᴏʀᴄʜ ᴛʀᴀɪʟs
———————————————————————————

"Come on. Keep moving!" The group was running away from the compound up a hill into the scorch during the night, away from any of the guards.

"Come on, go! Go! We'll lose them in the storm!" Thomas urged them all.

They all got away running down another hill towards a building that was hidden in the sand.

"Teresa, hang on. Stay together! I think we lost them!"

"Come on!" Teressa called before running into the building.

"Teresa, wait! No, don't go in there!"

"Get down here! Okay, come on! Get inside!"

"Aris, get in!"

"Let's go, Fry."

The group went down a small hill into the building as Minho turned on a flashlight so they could all see where they were.

"Where the hell are we?" Minho breathed out, as they all tried to catch their breaths from running, they looked around the building seemingly deserted.

"We gotta go." Thomas spoke frantically beginning to walk.

"No. Thomas, stop! Tell me what's going on." Teresa sternly shouted toward Thomas.

"It's WICKED. It's WICKED. They lied to us. We never escaped. Me and Aris, we found bodies. Too many to count." Thomas admitted looking at the group, Kaia brushed her arm against Aris for his comfort seeing him being uncomfortable.

Minho asked in disbelief, "What do you mean? Dead bodies?"

"No, but they weren't alive either. They had them strung up. With tubes coming out of them," Teresa gently touched the back of her neck as Thomas spoke, "They were being drained. There's something inside of us that WICKED wants. Something in our blood. So we have to get as far away from them as possible."

"Well yeah i'm awesome." Kaia quietly whispered to Aries making him shake his head with a small amused grin, Kaia successfully cheering him up, like always.

"Okay. So, what's the plan?" Newt questioned, "You do have a plan, right?"

"Yeah. I don't know." Thomas sheepishly admitted.

Well, we followed you out here, Thomas... and now you're saying that you have no idea where we're going... or what we're doing." Newt spoke looking stressed.