2.1

ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴄᴜʀᴇ———————————————————————————

ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴄᴜʀᴇ
———————————————————————————

Kaia put a cloth against Aris wound on his cheek making him grunt in pain, Kaia muttered a quickly sorry pulling back slighty.

"Here, drink this." Harriet came over handing mugs to Aris and Sonya.

"Took you guys long enough to rescue us." Aris commented with a wry chuckle his hand resting on Kaia's thigh, reminding him she is still there.

"It's good to see you, too, bud." Thomas smiled patting Aris on the leg, Newt kneeled next to Thomas and Brenda stood behind the two, "So what happened?"

"I fought back. Tried to, anyway." Aris told them gripping Kaia's hand who was sat next to giving him hidden concerned looks.

"You're lucky you found us at all. They had us on the move a lot. It felt like something big was happening." Sonya informed then looking between them all.

"Any idea where they were heading?" Newt questioned them.

"All I know is they kept talking about a city." Aris informed them.

"I didn't think there were any cities left." Harriet hesitated speaking.

"That's because there aren't." Brenda informed.

"Okay, wait. What about Minho? Why wasn't he on the train?" Thomas desperately questioned.

Sonya and Aris shared a look before Aris spoke, "I'm sorry, Thomas. He was."

Thomas bowed his head in defeat before getting up and walking away with Brenda following him.

Newt stood up nodding towards Aris and Sonya, "Thank you." Newt walked next to Kaia where she sat rubbing the top her head messing up her hair.

"Newttt!" Kaia grumbled trying to fix her hair as Newt walked away following Thomas and Brenda.

Sonya smiled slighty seeing her sister comfortable with someone else, even if it felt like she knew him too.

"Here we've got some clothes you can change into." Harriet spoke to Sonya, gently guiding her out of the room leaving the other two alone.

Murphy walked into the room walking towards Kaia handing her a box, "Here everything should be in there."

"Thanks Murph." Kaia gave him her smirk, making Murphy smile back, Aris who was watching the two clenched his jaw. Murphy gave one last smile before leaving the room.