Chapter 1, 'Where the Hell am I!'

"Stupid stupid stupid!" Oliver slammed his hand against the wall. He threw a certain book across the room.
"They just kill the villain and then get married?!?! Who does that!" Oliver was a college student. He read novels in his free time and he was starting to regret it.
"Who gets married after killing your best friend!" He yelled in frustration.
"Quiet down!" Yelled a neighbor from outside, "It's nighttime you idiot!" Oliver groaned as he went over to his window.
"You quiet down old man!" He yelled to the neighbor when he opened the window.
"Don't you know how to respect your elders young man?!" The infamous old cook yelled. Oliver rolled his eyes at that.
"Shut up! It's 12pm at night!" Yelled a tired old mom from a window. Oliver eyes twitch in frustration as the whole neighborhood started it argue.
     Eventually, everyone quiet down into the night. When there wasn't grown adults yelling, the neighborhood was like a ghost down. Oliver sighed as he decided to hit the hay since he had an exam tomorrow. He eventually lied down and forgot about his worries until his hand bumped into a certain novel. He groan in annoyance as he slapped the book away. He started to drift into sleep until a though came in...'Wait....Didn't I throw that book across the room earlier...?' He though to himself. He shrugged as he fell asleep...

      "Wake up! Wake up chooser 5378!"
Oliver shifted a bit, thinking that voice was in his head.
       "User 5378! Get up!"
Oliver sat up in annoyance. He though his mom came to visit or something.
"What-" Oliver froze as he saw a screen in form of him. Next thing you hear, it was a girl scream. He threw a pillow at the screen.
     "User 5378, please calm down." Oliver wasn't getting taken today! He moved back as he tried to defend himself with a pillow. The screen somehow moved side to side at each attempt hit.
  Oliver bed suddenly disappeared from under him. He hit the ground and he was confused. It was a white blank room. Suddenly, there was confetti around him. The screen spoke again.
     "Congrats user 5378! You have been chosen to be recanted into a novel today!" There was sudden clapping around him.
    Oliver didn't want to deal with this shit! He didn't believe he was that sleep deprived.
    "Now, you will be transported into the last novel you read!" Oliver dumbly blinked at that. Wait-! He's read books like these before! They never ended well and he didn't want to be treated like crap because of that now! Oliver want to cry.
     The screen started to move around Oliver as he fort characters spinning in his head. Next thing he knew-he passed out..
   Oliver woke up in a very fancy room. He sat up.
"Where is this place...." He mumbled as he put a hand to his forehead. Oliver then froze when he realized how tiny his hand is. Oliver quickly looked around the room for a mirror.
   He knew it! He was forced into some kids body! Wait-was that the villain..? Long silver hair with deep red eyes...What the hell! He looked like a rabbit! And isn't this like any other basic novel he's read?!?? Isn't this copyright basically-
    Oliver quickly observed himself....Yep...He was in the idiotic villains body....What was he going to do?!??