1

Quick Time Transmigration: Sexy and Seductive

    Author: Xiao Guaiguai

    Introduction: The

    heroine is black-bellied and intelligent, able to seduce and flirt, with a delicate body and a soft waist that is easy to push down. . .

    There are all kinds of male protagonists, there is always one that you like.

    Brother (innocent big brother X innocent sister) Forbidden incest 1V1

    strategy Mercenary father (Father X daughter) Forbidden incest Men with more girls and less 1V1 Father-in-law

    (widower father-in-law X ) Widow and daughter-in-law) Countryside 1V1

    Raiders Monk (abstinent monk X innocent girl) Abuse heart 1V1

    Men and women noble world (Mr. Shanchang, senior brother, father) Forbidden incest 1V2

    Sick younger sister Army brother (major brother X sister) Forbidden incest heart abuse 1V1

    Strategy teacher (gentle teacher X happy heroine) 1V1

    sturdy sea VS naval officer (England admiral, siren) strong female 1V4

    strategy male god instructor (big instructor X female disguised as a male heroine) more men than women and less than 1V2

    million Top of the Beast     ( White Phoenix heroine dominates as king) 1V3

    strategy of strong

    female

Aunt X Rough guy uncle) taboo incest 1V1

    ancient times and present (entertainment circle + doomsday) 1V3

    little sheep enters the wolf's lair (NP illegitimate daughter X father, brother, brother, heavy mouth, ghost animal, plunder, rape)

    punish the world (1V1 )

    Love in the field of battle, old movies in the civil era (1V1)

    interstellar*future world (1V1)

    So handsome, please don't flirt. Youth campus, encountering the first world hero (process 1V2 ending 1V1)

    military division * general, the adultery (1V1) Houmen

    's wife (1V1)

    child bride-in-law caused by attack and counterattack. The gangster and the young master of the martial arts family (process 1:2 ending 1:1) are

    imprisoned in prison. The mercenary prisoner X is disguised as a man and the heroine, and encounters him in the second world male partner (1V2)

    . Disabled Landlord Male Protagonist X Poor Peasant Female Protagonist (1V1

    )

    . Even if some people go out because of something, they come and go in a hurry, and they are unwilling to stay more in the hot weather.

    Mu Qingqing walked out of the small commodity wholesale market slowly and cumbersomely carrying a black oversized plastic bag. Judging from the drape of the bag, it was quite heavy. Her forehead and nose tips were covered with fine beads of sweat. He took out a tissue from his shorts pocket, wiped it on his face and neck indiscriminately, went to the trash can and threw the wet tissue in his hand, lifted the large plastic bag on his hand, and Go to the bus stop across the road.

    After waiting for about three minutes, the bus arrived. There were only a few people on the bus, some were playing with their mobile phones, some were dozing off, and they took a closer look at Mu Qingqing's pretty appearance, and they were all busy with their own business Already, Mu Qingqing found a seat and sat down, exhaled softly, took out a tissue, and wiped the sweat off her face, and was blown by the car's air conditioner, a crisp coolness permeated her whole body, She squinted comfortably. He picked up the water glass in his bag and took a sip of water. Last night, because it was the weekend, the night market had a lot more people than usual, and her street stall business was also much busier than usual, and the closing time of some stalls was much later than usual.

    The wholesale market is more than an hour's drive away from the community where she lives. She squeezed her sore arm, rubbed the red marks of different shades that had been strangled by the bag a few times, closed her eyes, and regained her composure.

    Not long after she fell asleep, an oil tank truck on the side of the road slammed into the bus head-on like out of control. In the blink of an eye, there was only a loud bang, and a black mushroom cloud shot up into the sky. And rise.

    Mu Qingqing opened her somewhat dazed eyes, and looked at the chaotic and narrow space around her. She rubbed her eyes, and what she saw was still in this space after she opened her eyes. She rubbed her eyes again, but the image in front of her still remained unchanged. She is a little unclear about the situation in front of her, so she is obviously on the bus, why is she inexplicable

    It's so wonderful that it appears here, where is it? what happened? She sat down slowly against the wall to calm herself down.

    "Welcome to the space of the ancient god of love!" An indifferent voice sounded in this quiet space, and Mu Qing stood up from the ground in shock, looking around with uncertain eyes.

    "You, who are you? Why am I here?" Mu Qing asked in astonishment. Her voice trembled a little, which is understandable. Anyone who suddenly switched locations to a completely unfamiliar place would be startled by a voice appearing in another space, let alone Mu Qing. Qing is still a little girl of only 21 years old, it is good that she did not shed tears in fright. When her parents abandoned her when she was 15 years old, when they started their new lives, she knew that the only one she could rely on in this world was herself, she had no relatives, only herself.

    "I am an envoy of God, this is the space of the ancient God of Love, and you are the chosen one to practice." The indifferent voice that sounded like a man still answered her. "And the reason why you appear here is because you have died. Your tenacity and indomitable character meet the requirements of this space for practitioners. You should feel lucky, otherwise you would no longer be conscious!"

    "I, I'm dead ?” Mu Qingqing didn't quite believe this, but all this happened beyond her expectation, wasn't she just taking the bus? I just took a nap in the car, how could it be, how could it be dead...

    Suddenly a screen appeared in front of my eyes, and the charred wreckage of two cars was scattered on the ground, beside the fire truck and ambulance. Busy, and the person holding the microphone didn't know what he was talking about.

    It turned out to be like this, I can't tell what I feel in my heart, a little sour and astringent, did I just die like this! Who can remember himself! Is it a classmate? parents? Mu Qing smiled self-deprecatingly. She didn't know if her parents would shed a few tears because of the news of her death, and she didn't want to know.

    Then, let everything dissipate with her death. It's good to hate death or resent it, it's already a matter of the previous life!

    "Then what can I do for you? What can I get?" Mu Qingqing is always rational. She only felt sad about her death for a moment before thinking about the situation in front of her. She knows that there is no free lunch in the world. The envoy saved her, so she must be useful to him. However, since she is useful, she should be able to get some corresponding rewards at the same time.

    "The space of the ancient god of love was severely damaged in the great war in the ancient times, and it needs the practitioners to go to various derivative worlds to obtain the hearts of people with powerful soul power to repair it."

    Mu Qing frowned: "You mean to say Am I going to seduce all kinds of people?"

    "It can be explained this way."

    Mu Qing stroked the center of her brows, sighed helplessly, and asked, "Then what can I get? How long will it take to fix it?" This space? How can I judge whether I have won the other party's love?" The

    envoy said indifferently: "I don't know exactly how long it will take to repair, but after the space is repaired, I will create a new body for you , put you into the world you want to go to."

    "Then what if I fail?"

    "Then I will enter the world of punishment." The envoy replied impatiently.