1 .

♡ 𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓 ➝ 𝟏𝟎 / 𝟗 / 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 ♡

 𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓 ➝ 𝟏𝟎 / 𝟗 / 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 ♡

LEAH WALKED DOWN THE COLD STREETS of the Bronx to her new apartment, looking out for anything dangerous. She'd heard about the borough from her friends who used to live there but the apartment was cheap so she figured it was good enough for a temporary escape. The things that happened to her back down in Atlanta were something she wanted to leave behind, so she did. 

"The building is on your right," Siri called out through her AirPods. She had been there before when she brought all of her luggage and furniture but she didn't remember the way. She entered the building and scrunched up her nose immediately. "Pissy piss, bro." She muttered. There were many people in the lobby. She noticed somebody with blue dreads in the middle of a circle of guys rapping she sped past, not wanting to talk to get in their music video. 

In the hallway she turned down, looked to her left then to her right. She could go up the stairs and maybe see a crackhead, someone getting head, and many other things or she could take the even pissier elevator. She decided on the elevator and pressed the button to call for it. Loud yelling came from the lobby causing Leah to slightly flinch but then she noticed it was a happy-sounding chant of "Damn! Damn! Damn!". She took in a deep breath and fiddled with the rubber band on her wrist a couple of times. To entertain herself while she waited on the elevator she put some music on in her AirPods. The calming music of Trust by Brent Faiyaz filled her ears and she sang the lyrics under her breath.  

The elevator dinged and she got onto it quickly. Right before the doors closed, someone ran to it. "Yo, hold it!" They called out. She put her foot in the doorway of the elevator and the doors reopened, a relieved boy stepping in. It was the boy with blue dreads. "'Preciate it." He smiled at her. She gave a tight-lipped smile back and pressed the button for her floor, 6. He looked over at her once more, just noticing he didn't know who she was, and he knew everybody around his age who lived in this building. "Where you from? I ain't seen you around here before." He asked. She paused her music, not wanting to be rude. "I'm from Atlanta, I just moved here." She said, her accent coming through her calm voice that wasn't high, more of a sultry tone. "That's cool, I can kinda hear it." He chuckled. An awkward silence flew over the two and she reached to her phone to unpause her music, but he spoke again first. "I'm CBlu." He said, waving. "I'm Aza'Leah, but most people just call me Leah." She responded, running her hand through her long, crimped, chocolate-brown lace front. "Damn, that's a cool ass name. I wish my government was somethin' like that." He said, stretching a bit, causing the tag on his Purple Jeans to sway. "Don't speak down on yourself, I'm sure it's not that bad." She responded as the doors opened. 

"This is my stop," She said, getting cut off quickly. "Me too." He said, stepping off with her. "Why'd you move here? I heard the A is cool, I can't think of why you'd come here." He said, walking with her and not noticing how she tensed a little at the subject. "Oh, I just needed to get away. I had a lot of stuff happening in my life down there so I just bought a one-way ticket and didn't look back." She said, toying with the rubber band again. "So you lowkey ran away? That's dead cool, I be wanting to do that but I got responsibilities and shit." He said, getting a "Type shit," in response and pulling a blunt out of his hoodie pocket. "You smoke?" He asked. "Sometimes, but I got shit to do right now." She said as they approached her door. "This is me." She said, fishing her keys out of her Tote Bag by Marc Jacobs bag. "That's wild, my mans lives right next door to you." He glanced at his friend's door and then back to Aza'Leah who was putting her keys in her door. "Lemme get your number real quick, Leah. It's a party going on tonight and I'm tryna invite you on some plus-one type shit." He said, pulling his black iPhone 13 Pro out of his back pocket and pulling up the messager app. She sent a text message to her phone and then saved her contact as Aza'Leah V. She handed his phone back to her, a satisfied look sitting on his face. "Bye, Cblu!" She called out, stepping into her apartment. "Later, Leah!" He called back, beginning to walk away.

Maybe : CBlu😈

Yoo you gonna slide to the party?

bro you haven't even sent me the info yet

Damn you right

My fault

It's at my man's apartment

The one right next to you

At 9pm but nobody going till 11

Not even him

And It's not byob

you couldn't have made that one text???

That's just how I type

Anyway you finna pop out or nah

i guess

YEAHHH that's what I like to hear gangsta

Be ready at like 10:30 tho I'm gonna knock on ya door

got ittt

kinda short but it's just the set-up chapter 

her and cblu are just friends they not like that

why do you think she moved ?

lemme not spoil it but WHEWW i got sum for yall