3 .

♡  𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓 ➝ 𝟑 / 𝟗 / 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 ♡ 

♡  𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝟑 / 𝟗 / 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 ♡ 

AZA'LEAH FOLLOWED BLU AWAY FROM THE TWO kids fighting and she held onto his wrist to not get lost in the crowd of sweaty drunk, high, or crossfaded people. He'd occasionally stop to dap up somebody who was a stranger to her then keep walking. She felt a tad out of place because of all the people staring at her. It wasn't everybody, but some girls were mugging her and some boys were looking at her like a piece of meat. Cblu turned around to check if she was alright and when he saw she was visibly uncomfortable he shook his head.

 "Yo, you want to leave or somethin'?" He asked, stopping in his tracks. She pondered the idea for a moment. Before she could speak, a darkskin with a curly afro walked up to Cblu while laughing. He had small, low, and red eyes. "Blu, bro, why did this one girl try to twerk on a gay nigga, and she slipped and flashed her panties? Them shits had dookie stains on 'em!" He said, being expressive with his words. Cblu momentarily forget that he was talking to Leah. "Who?" "You ain't gon believe me." He shook his head with a smile. "Nigga just tell me who!" He said in an annoyed tone. "A'ight. It was Tamia." "The bad one that I killed?" Cblu said, looking stressed. "Yeah, nigga! You was fuckin' on Miss Dookie Drawls!" The stranger laughed at his expense. "That shit's not even funny." He sucked his teeth. "Let me find out she gave me an std, that dirty ass bitch..." He said under his breath. He turned back to Leah and put his hand on the shoulder of the darkskin who was standing next to him. 

"Leah, this is my mans Setty, the one who lives here. Not gone lie, I don't know why he threw the party at his crib, but whatever. Set, this is Leah." He said, motioning towards her with his hand. She got shy quickly because now that he turned to her and she got a good look at his face, he was pretty much her type. Setty peeped that. "What's up, Leah." He said smugly, putting out his hand to dap her up. She dapped him up and he slowly shook his hand while making eye contact and smirking. Neither person let go. Cblu looked at Leah then at Setty then back at Leah then Setty one extra time dramatically. He noticed the tension between the two. "A'ight, well, I'm gonna go chill wit' Blovee, Dougie, and them. Later." He said, making a quick exit from the situation.