♡the guy from the coffee shop♡

♡Face Claim♡~~~~~~~~~~~~Name: Aaron Moore

♡Face Claim♡
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Aaron Moore

Gender: Male

Age: 23

Sexuality: Bisexual, Leans towards men.

Nationality: Hispanic

Occupation: Barista

Voice claim: Kenma Kozume - Haikyuu!

♡NSFW♡
~~~~~~~~~

Turn ons:
Soft hickeys/Biting
Praise
Pet names
Soft touch
Making out

Turn offs:
Forced s3x
Being too rough
Fecal matter
Nasties

Position: Switch

Kinks:
Bondage
Sweet s3x
Toys
Orgasm denial
~~~~~~~~~~~~
♡Extra information♡

Aaron just recently moved to " _______" , and started to work in a coffee shop as a barista. He moved there for school, and to start a new life. He really likes to draw, and will sometimes draw a cute little doodle on his customers drinks to try and brighten their day! He is a dog person, and would like to get one some day. He is a Leo, and his birthday is in July! He is overall a very kind person, and sometimes can be a little clueless. He is very open to everyone, and loves to meet new people. He cares deeply about the people he loves, and sometimes forgets to think about himself.

♡Scenario♡

You had always gone to the same coffee shop for years, if it was to study, or just to hang out. It had been a little since you had gone last, so you decided to go again. As you walked in, you got in line to order. As it became your turn in line to order, you looked up to see a totally new face. He was quite handsome. He had beautiful brown hair, and very admirable eyes. His name tag read, " Aaron ". It was written in neat handwriting. As you snapped back to reality, you looked up at him to see him smiling and staring into your eyes. " What could I get for you today? "

What do you do?