first day of the summer break.

Mari's pov.

I wake up, 'what a beautiful morning' I say in my mind. I turn around to see Sunny sleeping quietly in his own bed. 'Hmm, maybe I should get up'.

I walk to the bathroom and see a sleepy looking person looking back from the mirror. "Oh, hello myself," I say while quietly laughing at myself. I wash my face and feel a lot less sleepy. I quickly brush my hair and teeth and rush back to my and Sunnys room. "Little sunshine, it's time to wake up!" I say to Sunny while he opens his eyes and looks at me a bit annoyed. "Whyy?" the little boy says. "We are gonna go to the park with Hero and Kel today, don't you remember?" As soon as I said that Sunny gets up faster than he's ever gotten up before. I laugh at him, he must be so in love with Kel.

TIMESKIP! NO-ONES POV

Sunny and Mari are ready to go. Mari feels excited because she already misses Hero even though they saw each other yesterday. Sunny just feels a little nervous. The siblings walk to Hero's and Kels' house and knock on the door. They hear a baby crying inside and some running footsteps. Mari looks at Sunny, and Sunny just stares at the door. "Feeling nervous, little brother?" Mari asks. Sunny nods and hugs Mari's arm. Mari pets the smaller boy's head and turns to look at the door.

A while goes, and finally Hero appears at the door. "Hey, Sunny and Mari" he says while smiling. Sunny just flashes a slight smile and tries to see Kel from behind Hero. "You look awesome, my Hero," Mari says to Hero while giving that one smug look. Hero blushes a bit "oh, stop it."

Kel appears at the door. "HEY!" He yells. Sunny smiles at the goofy tall boy. "Well, hello, Kel," Mari says while looking at Sunny.

TIMESKIP!! Hero's Pov.

We finally arrived at the old hangout spot. Kel is holding Sunny's hand, I wonder if he noticed it.

I'm sitting next to Mari, my girlfriend. M y g i r l f r i e n d !!! We started dating a couple of years ago. Of course, I always loved her, but after staring to date it feels way more real.

"Hey Hero?" Mari says. I quickly turn to look at her. "Yes...love?" I struggle with my words. Mari looks at me, smiles, and gives me a kiss on my cheek. I feel my face turning red while Mari giggles with her sweet voice. "I love you," I say quietly.

Kel's pov!

I'm holding Sunny's hand, and he isn't letting go. Wow. BUT WAIT I SWEAR I'M NOT GAY..I...THINK.

GUYS UTEGW IT'S KEL AGAIN AND GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT SUNNY DID?!?!? SUNNY SAID THAT HE LIKES WHEN I HOLD HIS HAND OMFMENEHWHSHGSGGGGGGGGGG!?!?!?!?!

Mari's pov!

I lay my head on Hero's shoulder. He takes my hand and kisses it. "How charming," I say while he blushes. We look at Sunny and Kel who returned to the picnic blanket a while ago. They are talking about minecraft. Or Kel is talking about minecraft, Sunny seems to be focusing on every word that he says.

Hero looks at me, I turn to look at him. He gives a bit shattering smile and kisses my forehead. "Awh cmon" I say and kiss his lips.

Sunny's pov.

Oh my god, no way that they are kissing here. I kinda am curious tho. I want what they have, but with Kel. Wait did I just say Kel? I didn't mean Kel..I meant someone.

I look at Kel, seems like he also noticed Hero and Mari. "I wish Basil was here to take a picture of this." He says. I just nod at his words. He suddenly turns to look at me. "Imagine that we are the same age as Hero and Mari were when they started dating."

TIMESKIP! Hero's pov

We are leaving the old hangout spot. I had such a fun time there. I'm holding Mari's hand and listening to her. She is talking about Mario kart, I find it kinda funny..and adorable that such a perfect girl like she is, she plays mario kart like a professional player. We arrive at my and Kel's house. I hug Mari tight. "I will miss you," I say. "Silly we are gonna hang out tomorrow too of course?" She questions. "Oh sure, you guys and Sunny should come over since it's gonna be raining, let's invite Aubrey and Basil too?" I ask. "Of course, prince charming," Mari says while giggling a bit. We turn to look at Sunny and Kel who are just standing akwardly while facing each other. "Let's see how they are gonna say their goodbyes" Mari giggles. I just keep looking.

I hear Kel saying "well, uh".. "Bye," Sunny says to Kel and smiles. "You know, you should smile more" Kel says. "I should?" "Absolutely" Kel says and hugs Sunny. I see Sunny's face turn slightly red. "Aww" I hear Mari's voice. "Shh" I say. Kel let's go of Sunny and Sunny looks at the taller boy. "Thank you" Sunny says. "What are you thanking of?" Kel laughs. "Uh, I don't know.." Sunny smiles. "Alright, bye Sunshine!" Kel says and kisses Sunny on the forehead.

Sunny walks at me and Mari, we quickly pretend that we saw nothing. "Mari let's go?" Sunny asks my girlfriend, while his face is still slightly red. "Oh yes! Wait a second" Mari says and kisses me. "Bye my Hero!" Mari says and walks towards home with Sunny. "Bye!"

****

HELLO! THIS CHAPTER HAD A BIT TOO LITTLE STUFF MAYBE?!
I'M SORRY THAT IT WAS SHORT I JUST DIDN'T HAVE ANY MORE IDEAS FOR THE DAY!