third day evening

NO-ONES POV:
Basil, Sunny and Mari decided all stay over the night at Kel's and Hero's house.
They all had a lot of fun playing monopoly!

HERO'S POV:
"Mari, how are you feeling about Kel and Sunny dating? I mean is that kinda weird since we are dating?" I ask Mari.
"What no, it's not weird haha, don't worry, they will be just fine, and you'll be too." Mari winks at me and kisses me on my cheek. I look at her with dissapointment, "really? Are you that obsessed with me?" I ask teasingly. "Oh come on I know you like my little teasing!" She laughs, I could listen to her laugh for hours.

Mari combs my hair with her fingers. "Why are you doing that?" I laugh. "Because I want to~" she sings.

We see Sunny, Basil and Kel running through the living room, Sunny, the boy who doesn't show emotions seems happy. "Sunny can you come here?" Mari shouts at him.
Sunny walks up to us and gives a questioning stare to Mari. "I see you were smiling, having fun?" Mari asks her brother.
The raven haired boy nods and smiles. "Well that's amazing." Mari smiles.

Basil has appeared behind Sunny and I see my brother running towards the black haired boy from the behind. "SURPRISE HUUUUUGGGGGGG!!!!!" Kel shouts as he wraps his hands around Sunny, Sunny flinches but then smiles.

SUNNY'S POV:
I feel Kel's arms around me, they are warm I hope he never leaves me. He is so dear to me. I love him

"Sunny is everything okay?" I hear Kel's voice. I nod at my boyfriend and he smiles and bends down a bit so he can kiss me, wait, did he just, he just did kiss me, what. That was so casual, he just, did it. Oh my god let's fucking go.

--------------------
Hello! Writer here, it's been so long since I wrote more of this. I also apologise for this chapter being so short, I ran out of ideas (give me ideas please since I don't even have a proper storyline anymore lmao) but thank you all for supporting me! I'll try to continue This summer break as soon as I can!
Bye!<3